ADVERTISEMENT

Jalon Jones in Transfer Portal

And it was an extra game that Fromm played in that Franks did not. You have no idea how Franks would have done against Bama. We DO know that in the regular season and bowl games, Fromm and Franks had very similar stats for the year.:) #HateOn

Which was the point being raised. Hilarious that you can't even get past your homerism to admit that.
Troll on...
While you're at, check out how Tua struggled against good defenes. Reminder, the Dawgs cost Tua the Heisman. :)

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Troll on...
While you're at, check out how Tua struggled against good defenes. Reminder, the Dawgs cost Tua the Heisman. :)

Tua struggled the entire second half of the year due to injuries. But he also make a lot of bad decisions in the NC game against an elite defense and DC.

Venerables put together a great gameplan and made Tua look silly. If Kirby and Tucker had been able to do the same, Georgia might have won the NC last year.

Tua struggled the entire second half of the year due to injuries. But he also make a lot of bad decisions in the NC game against an elite defense and DC.

Venerables put together a great gameplan and made Tua look silly. If Kirby and Tucker had been able to do the same, Georgia might have won the NC last year.
We gave Clemson the blueprint. Tua was the Heisman favorite going into the SECCG. Last year wasn't supposed to be our year but it was a good year. We had player leadership issues unfortunately.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Iraq...what they are saying is EXACTLY correct. The point of removing a game is because IT IS A COMPARISON. Thus, you need like sample sizes. Simple concept.

In 2017 Jaguars QB Blake Bortles threw for 2687 yards in 19 games. Aaron Rodgers threw for 1675 in 7 games. Using your logic, Bortles is a better QB because, "Newsflash... you don't take them out!"

Last edited:
Rival red-turd and a nuttlicker attempting to hijack yet another thread with their chickenchit chicken fighting.
Moving right along... :rolleyes:

sadgator is without question the most hard-up and horniest dude on this Board....

But even he thinks trying to have sex with two different girls who are fiends in the same apartment at different times in the same day is creepy...

If nothing else, this young man is certainly guilty of being a tool...

Creepy? How about the 2 potential 'gold-diggers,' as both went willingly to their Apt. after 2 AM to party. They were also both willing to have sex at first but only said to stop after entry was made and progression to a finish was on the way. The horse was out of the barn and halfway to the hay field at that point. :rolleyes: The one with JJ made him stop, then she went to Steele's bedroom. Then the other went to the kitchen and started to have sex with JJ. before telling him to stop mid-stream. --- WTF??? :confused:

That's about the worst case of P-tease that I've ever heard about. :cool:

Rape kit,,,, but then no charges were made,,, after a police interview with those 2 princesses. My guess is that the police couldn't stop laughing long enough to write up an arrest warrant. Any prosecutor, after reading the details, would likely have just bitch-slapped them both and told them to GTF out with that trash. :confused:

What a fine job of parenting those 5 must have had, to turn out the way they have... :oops:

1. Get a girlfriend and have a long term consensual relationship, hopefully leading to marriage with a life-partner.
OR
2. Pay a prostitute. - No fuss, no muss, no repercussions.
>>> And in both cases, wear a rain-coat.... o_O

Some (only some) don't even know what moral character is.
Telling the boys to keep it zipped or the girls to keep their legs crossed, would be a waste of time and breath....:rolleyes:

This kind of crap is why they have Roe-V-Wade.
The Baby Murder's and Irresponsible Ho-Hoppers + Ho Protection Act.
25,000,000+ murdered and counting.... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: oozie7
Rival red-turd and a nuttlicker attempting to hijack yet another thread with their chickenchit chicken fighting.
Moving right along... :rolleyes:

Creepy? How about the 2 potential 'gold-diggers,' as both went willingly to their Apt. after 2 AM to party. They were also both willing to have sex at first but only said to stop after entry was made and progression to a finish was on the way. The horse was out of the barn and halfway to the hay field at that point. :rolleyes: The one with JJ made him stop, then she went to Steele's bedroom. Then the other went to the kitchen and started to have sex with JJ. before telling him to stop mid-stream. --- WTF??? :confused:

That's about the worst case of P-tease that I've ever heard about. :cool:

Rape kit,,,, but then no charges were made,,, after a police interview with those 2 princesses. My guess is that the police couldn't stop laughing long enough to write up an arrest warrant. Any prosecutor, after reading the details, would likely have just bitch-slapped them both and told them to GTF out with that trash. :confused:

What a fine job of parenting those 5 must have had, to turn out the way they have... :oops:

1. Get a girlfriend and have a long term consensual relationship, hopefully leading to marriage with a life-partner.
OR
2. Pay a prostitute. - No fuss, no muss, no repercussions.
>>> And in both cases, wear a rain-coat.... o_O

Some (only some) don't even know what moral character is.
Telling the boys to keep it zipped or the girls to keep their legs crossed, would be a waste of time and breath....:rolleyes:

This kind of crap is why they have Roe-V-Wade.
The Baby Murder's and Ho Protection Act.
25,000,000+ murdered and counting.... :(

LMAO I genuinely laughed out loud. Well done.

Latest Update:

UF freshman Ho-Hopper QB Jalon Jones, who was falsely accused of sexual assault by 2 female slut students in April, is not facing any criminal charges at this time. The case is considered closed by the University Police Department because the sluts do not wish to pursue charges (while being laughed outta court), UPD spokesman Maj. Brad Barber said Friday. “There is no further action that can be taken at this time,” Barber said. “But the sluts could come back and ask that the investigation be reopened, IF they thought that they could win some $$$$ out of it. That’s where it’s at, and it's a sad day for decent guys and gals everywhere imo. )JMOHO's(

http://www.gatorsports.com/2019/05/...an-quarterback-jalon-jones-considered-closed/

==========

Personally, I'd French-kiss a leper before I'd even speak to either of those two that - Can Usually Not Think's.... :rolleyes:
Hey noles, can we borrow Chief-Slappa-Ho for a few days? And is there any chance that those 2 princesses can be put in the xfer portal too? :mad:

I know that the players are advised and instructed on the dangers involved in this kind of circumstance, but maybe they should be stood up against a wall and slapped for 4-5 minutes first, just to be sure that they are awake and paying attention to the lecture... o_O

Actually you do, if you want to make sense. Why would you compare production of 14 games to 13 games? An extra game allows for more yards and TD’s at a minimum. I don’t think Franks makes up the 6 TD difference with an extra game, but yardage wise he probably does.
What dies the TD number really mean? We run the ball and pass just fir shits and giggles. His efficiency is what really counts

What dies the TD number really mean? We run the ball and pass just fir shits and giggles. His efficiency is what really counts

I said exactly that a post later. Efficiency or per game averages is the best to use. But then realize that efficiency is helped a lot by that type of gameplan too. It’s the same reason all of Bama’s past QB’s were highly efficient. Wouldn’t take either QB on my ideal team FTR.

JJ should xfer to UGly, the home of 'Can't Finish' coaching is surely the place for a not allowed to finish QB... :D:eek::D

Honestly, sadgator is less concerned with the alleged sexual misconduct and transfer portal fall-out than he is about the fact that we apparently recruited Leisure Suit Larry...

If your QB isn’t banging out multiple chicks on campus he doesn’t have enough swag to lead the team. Tebow is the exception and that’s only because he’s actually god.

Reactions: GatorGray
Iraq...what they are saying is EXACTLY correct. The point of removing a game is because IT IS A COMPARISON. Thus, you need like sample sizes. Simple concept.

In 2017 Jaguars QB Blake Bortles threw for 2687 yards in 19 games. Aaron Rodgers threw for 1675 in 7 games. Using your logic, Bortles is a better QB because, "Newsflash... you don't take them out!"
So which agmes were removed? Was one the Bama game where he threw for 350 and 3 TDS?

So which agmes were removed? Was one the Bama game where he threw for 350 and 3 TDS?

No one said anything about removing games? Simply said it makes no sense to compare 13 games to 14 games when you're touting raw totals, you aren't comparing apples to apples. This is the most basic of common sense stuff. There are plenty of ways he could have compared if he wanted to without being lazy. Look at all the games vs. SEC East opponents since both will have played the same teams within the division, use the regular season where they both played 12 games, etc. Y'all are trying way too hard with this.

No one said anything about removing games? Simply said it makes no sense to compare 13 games to 14 games when you're touting raw totals, you aren't comparing apples to apples. This is the most basic of common sense stuff. There are plenty of ways he could have compared if he wanted to without being lazy. Look at all the games vs. SEC East opponents since both will have played the same teams within the division, use the regular season where they both played 12 games, etc. Y'all are trying way too hard with this.
14 > 13 so these guys must be saying take a game away from Fromm.

Even with the additional game, they still have similar stats. Mullen in his first year with Franks, Kirbs in his 2nd year with 5-star Fromm.

Not bad.

I get that... it affects yards, tds, ints which can be averaged per game so no need to take a game.away. However, the completion percentage and QB rating stand and they're not close.

I used to think Ole Miss and Auburn had the dumbest fanbases in the SEC. But to be fair, I don't talk to Georgia fans a lot.

In just the last few days I have heard two of the dumbest spins possible from Georgia fans:

1 - Florida only moved up in the polls cause they won
2 - Kirby wasn't trying to beat Bama in the SECCG, he was trying to stop Tua from winning the Heisman

Dawgs moving up fast, they may win the Darryl From Columbus award for dumbest SEC fanbase yet :eek::D:D:D

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I would consider that delirium. You need an OL and a QB that’s a whole helluva lot better than what you got. FF hasn’t shown DawgNation very much the last two years....back to back losses, 20 for 40 passing for 135 total yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 3 fumbles.

If you think this then you are a damn fool.

Did you see the offensive improvement in a BRAND NEW SYSTEM? From 124th to 44th? Expect top 15 this year. OL you say? We lost a second rounder and a couple of undrafted free agents. Not exactly a murderer's row of talent. This year we will be BETTER on the Oline, but younger.

Franks struggled in the new system the first half of the year, but figured it out later on. From the practice reports he is mastering the system now. Be worried, our WR corps is top 3 nationally.

On defense, last year, due to injuries, we were playing true frosh corners and sending safeties out there as corners to guard a pretty good WR corp of yours. Well, our secondary is now a strength, and Ruh Roh, looks like ALL your pass catchers left! Expect your receivers to be clamped down on and the blitz to eat Fromm up. I'll be surprised if he lasts the whole game.

Long story short, we are going to BEAT YOUR ASS.

If your QB isn’t banging out multiple chicks on campus he doesn’t have enough swag to lead the team. Tebow is the exception and that’s only because he’s actually god.

Evidently Tebow has such high standards none of the UF girls made the cut. We've got lots of hotties, but I don't think we have any Ms Universes riding their bikes to class.

Reactions: oozie7
Or maybe use per game averages rather than season totals.

It's not rocket science, although it must seem like that to you.

And again, this all started with the claim that Franks and Fromm had SIMILAR stats.

Of course, the Georgia fans here heard "Franks is just as good or better than Fromm", and got an insecurity rash.

Funny thing is, I believe everyone here who has offered an opinion has admitted that Fromm has more potential and a higher ceiling than Franks.

That's mostly because the average Florida poster here is far more confident in Mullen than the average Georgia poster is in Kirby.

And again, this all started with the claim that Franks and Fromm had SIMILAR stats.

Of course, the Georgia fans here heard "Franks is just as good or better than Fromm", and got an insecurity rash.

Funny thing is, I believe everyone here who has offered an opinion has admitted that Fromm has more potential and a higher ceiling than Franks.

That's mostly because the average Florida poster here is far more confident in Mullen than the average Georgia poster is in Kirby.
No... qb ratings aren't similar. What we're confident about is that Kirby lives in your head. It's not funny and creepy.

Tua had a worse game against MSU and largely sucked the last month of the season. Of course the UGA fan is declaring UGA as the only reason he didn’t win the Heisman. That’s the consolation for losing the game I guess.

Tua had a worse game against MSU and largely sucked the last month of the season. Of course the UGA fan is declaring UGA as the only reason he didn’t win the Heisman. That’s the consolation for losing the game I guess.
Look at the stats. 40% against UGA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT