ADVERTISEMENT

It's the economy stupid

This is bullshit.

Eastwood's people confirm that the actor has no social media accounts.

America's Last Defense is a parody Facebook page.
I knew that before I posted it. But "muh triggers" was too much to pass up. 😂
I do still laugh about the time he "interviewed" Obama...........an empty chair. That was real AF.😂

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Sorry to hear that.

And what can a new president fix or do differently that will lower prices?
More importantly than anything, stop "fixing" what isn't broke. 99% of the Democrat (and Biden's handlers) policies are complete bullshit. It's almost as if they sit around at night drinking discuss how could possibly muck things up even worse. The bold truth of the matter is, the less government meddles in our lives, the better off we are. Exceptions are rare as hen's teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
More importantly than anything, stop "fixing" what isn't broke. 99% of the Democrat (and Biden's handlers) policies are complete bullshit. It's almost as if they sit around at night drinking discuss how could possibly muck things up even worse. The bold truth of the matter is, the less government meddles in our lives, the better off we are. Exceptions are rare as hen's teeth.
That is not what the data shows. Every crisis was fixed by the government from financial to pandemics.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
That is not what the data shows. Every crisis was fixed by the government from financial to pandemics.
Build Back Broke is about as effed up policy as possibly could happen. Let's just pour more gasoline on a raging inflationary fire. :rolleyes: Thank god it didn't pass.

BTW, whose data? The same idiots who say inflation has cooled while totally disregarding day to day survival expenses? Energy, food, housing? :rolleyes:🤡

HOW IN HELL do you do this? Groceries have gone up about 50%. Between groceries, home insurance, fuel for your vehicle, power bills, and real estate taxes...there is just not NEAR as much left over. My wife, who is a retired Major from the USAF, and retired Civil service is seriously thinking of going back to work part time. ALL because of a stolen election, combined with about 50 million people who voted agenda over Country. I could not afford the home I bought 4 years ago if I had to buy it today, with high interest rates. For these reasons....I think election night will be a big surprise for many, and yes, that counts the cheating that I KNOW will come from the America haters.
Oh, it sucks and only 40-50 increase on groceries, which is 50% increase (right on par with your increases). Taxes hit us hard in 2021 b/c of no homestead, and my insurance ironically hasn't been crazy. But power bill is higher, gas is higher. But, I suppose we have had a good amount of cushion, and I did get a raise when I became an administrator, and we have a night school program, which is 1 night a week and it brings in a good chunk of change, plus some other random side jobs.

what has really tapered off, and drives me nuts is how expensive it is for trips, hotels etc. and of course eating out, which i think is going to slowly cause so many places to go out of business (see red lobster and chilis to name two now). What used to cost 700 to fly and stay in nashville for 2-3 nights costs 1500. I guess I have been a hustler in that department as well, b/c between bourbon trades and using points for flights and hotels, I was able to get my wife a week in Vancouver for taylor swift for .30 on the dollar, and get them a week at disney world first week of June at Saratoga Springs for .25 on the dollar. I just look for great deals and pounce on them.

You mostly named things in the past. I asked what could be done when/if Trump takes over. So you believe that lower regulations and drilling more will lower prices? (FYI, Biden is drilling at an all-time high).
We have never produced more oil and gas. No country produces as much as we do. lol. These people don’t live on planet earth, they play the victim and we are in an economic boom. It’s pathetic to watch.

Build Back Broke is about as effed up policy as possibly could happen. Let's just pour more gasoline on a raging inflationary fire. :rolleyes: Thank god it didn't pass.
We are talking about failed policies? come on man.

BTW, whose data? The same idiots who say inflation has cooled while totally disregarding day to day survival expenses? Energy, food, housing? :rolleyes:🤡
Fair point

We have never produced more oil and gas. No country produces as much as we do. lol. These people don’t live on planet earth, they play the victim and we are in an economic boom. It’s pathetic to watch.
It is just right wing media talking points...drill baby drill, keystone pipeline and lower regulations, its the standard GOP rhetoric.

It is just right wing media talking points...drill baby drill, keystone pipeline and lower regulations, its the standard GOP rhetoric.
😂 😂 😂

443713890_3662267993991078_7886780301660899747_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
He could restart the pipeline that was shut down and also provide encouragement and incentives to "drill baby drill".
Neither Kal, nor Cucky, nor MDFer can explain how we went from a net exporter of oil to a net importer during the Diaper Pail's reign. Biden did his best to shut down oil leases until he realized that was a no go for reelection. Same goes for his shit -tier lame attempt to close the border, which is nothing more than a faux effort prior to election. His handlers WANT illegals here for free shit so they will have an electorate into perpetuity to become a shithole marxist country. :mad:

Reactions: nothergator
He could restart the pipeline that was shut down and also provide encouragement and incentives to "drill baby drill".
What would the pipeline do? It wasn't producing oil because it was being built. Also, the US is already producing oil at an all time high. The highest in oil history, including Saudi Arabia. Are you saying that's not enough?

Yeah, this is kind of hard to prove since we have no counter factuals and the economy is a self healing beast if left alone. People like to take credit and advance their own interests. Just look at Trump using the pandemic to be a liberal super hero sending out trillions in free beer and jamming operation warp speed and mandates down our throats. Best to let things be. But I am a freedom loving American patriot, a dying breed for sure..

For all the "economy is great" morons:

Today's USA Today headline, above the fold.

"Big Rent Increases Leave Crucial Voters Frustrated"

But I'll save you the trouble, Kalim. This is just far right wing conspiracy.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Educate me. Which crisis was fixed without the involvement of the government?
So you want us to disprove a negative?

Crisis based on what terms?

If your church keeps a person from losing their house by paying their property taxes, that doesn't involve government.

When people raise funds by go fund me, or donate their money, supplies, or time to fix a problem, that doesn't involve government.

The idea that the government swoops in and saves us is the biggest problem i can see in this country today.

Last edited:
I cannot believe the sh*t MDF and Kalim have posted just on the last two pages alone. I cannot believe their utter ignorance and best of all capped off with MDF stating he is a patriot. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
So you want us to disprove a negative?

Crisis based on what terms?

If your church keeps a person from losing their house by paying their property taxes, that doesn't involve government.

When people raise funds by go fund me, or donate their money, supplies, or time to fix a problem, that doesn't involve government.

The idea that the government swoops in and saves us is the biggest problem i can see in this country today.
He won't understand.

The average leftist has to rely on a paternal gov't to take care of them, and "experts" to tell them what to think.

Just watch him - he is obsessed with "experts" that confirm his bias and he won't accept anything from anyone whom he doesn't think it an "expert". He attacked me for considering myself an "expert on everything" for having an opinion, being able to do basic research, and voicing my thoughts/facts/opinions. I'm not being a good little lemming in other words, and I got called to the carpet for it.

Try posting an analysis of the Bragg case from Jonathan Turley and see how he reacts. Being a respected law professor at Georgetown isn't enough for him.

I cannot believe the sh*t MDF and Kalim have posted just on the last two pages alone. I cannot believe their utter ignorance and best of all capped off with MDF stating he is a patriot. Wow.
Fortunately I have MDF on ignore and it's been great and am getting close on the other one. All they do is the Mayorkas impression of saying the border is secure in defending virtually everything this pathetic president says and does.

Fortunately I have MDF on ignore and it's been great and am getting close on the other one. All they do is the Mayorkas impression of saying the border is secure in defending virtually everything this pathetic president says and does.
I take them off occasionally as I have done today to see if they actually post something rational, but they didn't. So I put them back on ignore.

I take them off occasionally as I have done today to see if they actually post something rational, but they didn't. So I put them back on ignore.
Same.

He hasn't posted one worthwhile thing every time I've checked since I hit ignore 3 months ago.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Which crisis was fixed by the gov't?

Which crisis wasn't caused by the Gov't?
Exactly. Financial crisis of 2007-2008 started in the 90's with Clinton pushing his democrat buddies Jim Johnson and Franklin Raines, former CEO's of Fannie Mae to loan money to people who couldn't afford it (SUBPRIME). Those two were the architects of the biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression. And then surprise, surprise both Jim Johnson and Franklin Raines show up as Obama's advisors and confidants.

One of the best examples of what liars of actual fact (headed up by Biden) these people are. Cavuto did a great job not letting that prick off the hook.
nobody lies like the donald, nobody. the my shatdontstank theory is alive and well with you clowns.

And the snowflakes bitch and moan. Do they hate America and American workers?? Why?? I wonder…. lol, obvious they despise when others do well.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

for the sheep. when will you stop complaining??? when trump send out more signed checks?? Another shutdown so you dont have to compete??? what will it take to make the crying stop???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT