ADVERTISEMENT

It's happening!!!

Does this “source” have a history of being right? Did he know Mac was going to be hired awhile back?

Yes, the source has a history of being right, or I never would have posted it. But to say 100%, no, I'm not going to say that. Yes, the same source also told me that Mac was being hired. There are other things I find out before it is public knowledge but I've been told NOT to say anything. I'm not always correct, it's not my info, it comes from someone else. This one has legs because there are other sources (not message board stuff) saying the same thing.

Already cleared. Plane leaving for Bristol, CT soon. Sorry Insta, see ya in a decade

You're just as stupid as you've always proven to be.

1. If I was losing battles here, you circle jerk twits would never want me to leave. The reason you want me gone is because I point out your idiocy so often.

2. I have already stated that IF cow-Chip is hired, that I'm going to take over the Michi-trolls coach bashing job, while Michi-troll sucks up on the cow-Chip. I won't be going anywhere IF the cow-Chip is hired, including not going to the SWAMP. I'll certainly be gone from there. o_O

3. This board is about 21 Gator sports, not just currently loser football. :cool:

You will miss out on us scoring 30+ points live in most games again when Kelly gets here.

Unlike some, I don't 'live and die' with Gator phootball... :confused:
It's just one of the Gator's 21 sports.
IF they choose to turn the SWAMP into a cesspool, then they (you) can swim in it without me. :cool:

Monday night, 11-13-17 >>> UF 116 - 74 GWU

Sorry, Paco, but Kelly turned us down according to my source who works in the contract department in the UAA. Norvell coming aboard at end of the season but will not coach his bowl game. Pay will be $4 mill per year with bonuses.

Sorry, Paco, but Kelly turned us down according to my source who works in the contract department in the UAA. Norvell coming aboard at end of the season but will not coach his bowl game. Pay will be $4 mill per year with bonuses.

lol.....if we had a contract with Norvell it wouldn’t be legal

Gruden to Tennessee.

My source who works in the contract department in the Tennessee athletic department and works part time at the Krispy Kreme on Cumberland tells me Gruden coming aboard at end of the season. Pay will be $8 mill per year with bonuses.

N891CA to CT. Arrival at 507p
Would you folks please cut out the childish "I know something you don't know" cr@p!? For weeks now on ITG, it's been taking the fun out of trying to follow this too-d@mn-frequent UF football coaching search.

• Why should we give a d@mn about that tail number?

• Why should we give a d@mn about CT = Connecticut? Is someone involved with UF consulting with the head coach of Scott Frost's most recent opponent U.Conn.? That's Randy Edsall, who failed at U. Maryland, and hasn't had a winning season at U.Conn. since before 2012 (if ever?).

Last edited:
Would you folks please cut out the childish "I know something you don't know" cr@p!? For weeks now on ITG, it's been taking the fun out of trying to follow this too-d@mn-frequent UF football coaching search.

• Why should we give a d@mn about that tail number?

• Why should we give a d@mn about CT = Connecticut? Is someone involved with UF consulting with the head coach of Scott Frost's most recent opponent U.Conn.? That's Randy Edsall, who failed at U. Maryland, and hasn't had a winning season at U.Conn. since before 2012 (if ever?).

Ummm, Chip works for ESPN in Bristol, CT.

serveimage

Insta is such an attention whore.

"Look at me everyone! I'll protest UF games if they hire Chip!" Nobody cares you loser, just shutup and go on about your business quietly if that's what you intend to do. With each post you proved how starved you are for attention, likely because you get none at home. That's why you come here to have e-battles.

Reactions: ChiefGene
Insta is such an attention whore.

"Look at me everyone! I'll protest UF games if they hire Chip!" Nobody cares you loser, just shutup and go on about your business quietly if that's what you intend to do. With each post you proved how starved you are for attention, likely because you get none at home. That's why you come here to have e-battles.

I put Insta on ignore a long time ago and I have reaped the benefits.

First there was the hysteria of Coach BOOM!

usa-today-7559579.0.jpg

Then the ecstasy of TCFCS...

jim-mcelwain-florida-gators-coach-fired-investigation.jpg

Perhaps it's time for a little restraint until year two of the new guy.

-Agent Jimmy Sexton office is located in Memphis. Not sure if he is the agent for Chip Kelly or not but he is the agent to many coaches, it was possibly a meeting with Sexton is why Stricklin could have been in Memphis.

Sexton is not Kelly's agent

Who knows, but most all rumors are Chip Kelly to UF.

BTW, anyone know is Scott Stricklin was at the basketball game.last night?

He was. Was at UF today. Supposedly going to be at the W BB game tonight

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Nice to know that Insta, who kept cheering for the last two coaches, even once they were circling the drain, are NOT in favor of Chip Kelly....WTF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT