ADVERTISEMENT

It's DannyGator's Birthday

sadgator is 45. It ain't all that bad. Other than the lack of sex, constant stress about the children going through adolescence, and a little bit slower 40 time, sadgator feels pretty good. In his mind, sadgator has never really left being 23, right outta college.

I'm glad that's not what 45 has been like for me. That has actually been pretty productive for me.

Of course, I'm neither married nor have children.

I'm glad that's not what 45 has been like for me. That has actually been pretty productive for me.

Well that's how it's supposed to work since women get more active sex drives later in life. I can only take your post to mean you're banging all the women who won't give their husbands or boyfriends sex? Good enough reason to be sad. LOL

It IS quite ironic that the thing you do to produce the children is the same thing that you completely sacrifice doing after they arrive.

Don't feel bad for sadgator though. mrs. sadgator put a lifetime of effort into those "trying" years. Her biological clock was chiming so loudly it was like living with Big Ben (perhaps both the real one and Rothslesbuger) in the house. It was exhausting, man.

This is exactly what I expected from this thread.

Btw, I don't remember much after 10:30 last night (about the time I did my third Irish car bomb, my 6th fireball, my 12th beer, and second glass of Glenlivet 18).

Doing the books this morning was painful though.

That's another problem with getting old. You cannot drink as much consistently. Nor will you have the desire to. It is like nature's way of protecting your liver. sadgator dropped most of the hard liquor in his 30's. An occasional Gentleman Jack shot on special occasions, but other than that just beer and wine.

The kids are unforgiving on hangover days and you get punished if you don't manage it...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT