ADVERTISEMENT

IT’S GOING TO TAKE ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Well...here we are...no more Towson...no more UT Martin...real stuff...

Throwback uni’s, homecoming,
Game Day...Maria (sigh and swoon) Taylor...this is big...

It’s time. Our real coach has delivered us a real game...first time in like a decade...

But these Auburn sumbitches are good...really good....and it Is going to take the BEST of every single one of us to pull this off...sadgator is DEMANDING your best this week...we need every bit of positive energy each one of you has...

That’s right, EACH one of you...positive...positive...positive...even you...Fever...turn that frown upside down
you motherfvcker...

Help an old lady across the street...adopt a shelter pet...donate to charity...say a prayer for someone in need...give a Seminole grad a job...anything...DO YOUR BEST...

Be nice to your spouse...be generous to your kids...be helpful to you neighbors...even Danny and Insta...yes... sadgator is talking to you...bury it...for one week we work together...for one week we put our division aside...for one week we party together (sadgator will buy the Metamucil for Insta and finest bourbon for Danny)...for one week we all ignore that fvcktard LakerGator...

We are all on the same page...we are
all working for the common good...we are all Gators...it is time to show them our best...it is time to come back to life....it is time to get it done...it is going to take every single one of us...MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!

It’s time. Our real coach has delivered us a real game...first time in like a decade...

But these Auburn sumbitches are good...really good....and it Is going to take the BEST of every single one of us to pull this off...sadgator is DEMANDING your best this week...we need every bit of positive energy each one of you has...

That’s right, EACH one of you...positive...positive...positive...even you...Fever...turn that frown upside down
you motherfvcker...

Help an old lady across the street...adopt a shelter pet...donate to charity...say a prayer for someone in need...give a Seminole grad a job...anything...DO YOUR BEST...

Be nice to your spouse...be generous to your kids...be helpful to you neighbors...even Danny and Insta...yes... sadgator is talking to you...bury it...for one week we work together...for one week we put our division aside...for one week we party together (sadgator will buy the Metamucil for Insta and finest bourbon for Danny)...for one week we all ignore that fvcktard LakerGator...

all working for the common good...we are all Gators...it is time to show them our best...it is time to come back to life....it is time to get it done...it is going to take every single one of us...MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!
I'm with you Sad, full focus on the barners, one great positive week!

Reactions: sadgator
:D Well I will probably predict another OT victory for the Gators. I also think people are a little too quick to pronounce this Auburn offense as finally being good and think a lot of that State game was a mirage due to the quick 3 TD hole they got themselves into. The Defensive front seems like the real deal however.

We can win this game if our defense plays really good and the offense doesn't turn the ball over more than once.

Does this mean I have to be nice to liberals and traitors this week? I'm not quite sold on this variety of voodoo here....
Yes. It is ok to fantasize about Nancy P this week...she would make it nice for you...she would be your bad girl....allow yourself to indulge in the taboo...

sadgator will participate as well...no MSNBC this week...we are all on the same team...

Reactions: seffnergator

you motherfvcker...

How about we start by not distracting us with old news by bumping threads that are several years old? And maybe we all agree just to stop doing that at all from this point forward? It’s hard to be positive when you think you’re getting a thread that has some breaking news and it turns out it’s a 40 year old thread about Galen hall

Reactions: TennesseeGator
How about we start by not distracting us with old news by bumping threads that are several years old? And maybe we all agree just to stop doing that at all from this point forward? It’s hard to be positive when you think you’re getting a thread that has some breaking news and it turns out it’s a 40 year old thread about Galen hall
Ummm...see above (LakerGator)...

I will do my best, but you know the old man has a habit of finding me even when I'm not talking to him.

I'm not sure there is anyone on the board that wants us to beat Auburn more than I do.

Ummm...see above ( LakerGator is cool )

Nerd, is it so hard to look at a date on a post? Oh the humanity from someone who spends HOURS A DAY on these sites? I laugh at all of you getting mad at me. I’m a GATOR GRAD, are you? I’ve been to 2 National Championship games not to mention 2 Super Bowls and the greatest game ever in the Swamp in 1997 vs. the Nolies. You? Sad is a pussy who is to cheap to take it premium ( I’m in Mark’s new site but, come here to play with my LITTLE, Per Mrs. Sad, buddy(s) ).

Auburn used to be a Rival back in the day when most of you weren’t even born yet. Sad was doing tricks in the parking lot at school for lunch money.

I’ll be coming up in a $200,000 R.V. parking right by the O-Dome, mixing s nice big Gentleman Jack and Diet Coke before the game. I’d be glad to meet you Sad but, not you Danny with the Pedophile Avatar.

Go Gators!!!!

Wooo!
WOOO!!!

Nope...not this week...

giphy.gif

Yes. It is ok to fantasize about Nancy P this week...she would make it nice for you...she would be your bad girl....allow yourself to indulge in the taboo...

sadgator will participate as well...no MSNBC this week...we are all on the same team...
How bout we just all settle on imaging the thought of banging that Ocasio- Cortez chick as deep as possible that it would straighten her eyes out?

Yes be loud early and often gentlemen, the volume is gonna be turned up!
If you're gonna be at the Gator walk stop and say hello to your boy, just look for a handsome cisgender white male in the Orange coaches visor.

Go Gators

Ummm...see above (LakerGator)...
To see the date on the post I have to open the thread then scroll to the bottom of that post. By that point I’ve wasted my time and realize that nothing new will be gained and it’s a little depressing and deflating. And the only reason you’re doing it is to be annoying, so basically, we can all be in this together if we’re not wasting our time and trying to annoy each other

Nerds who have spent MONTHS of their lives on this board, worry about reading a date on my post?

NERDS, NERDS and more???

N E R D S...

NERDS!

WOOO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT