ADVERTISEMENT

I'm enjoying this "dumpster fire"

We probably could have if we didn't care about who we recruited and had 25% of the team being arrested including a future mass murderer. Much easier to win a Natty with the cesspool of characters Urban had. Hey but Tim was there, and that's all that matters.

You sound like a younger guy that's never felt the sweet delight in winning a Natty. I feel for you - you'll understand how to deal with the down side of winning a Natty, when you actual accomplish that. Hoping it's in your lifetime.

We probably could have if we didn't care about who we recruited and had 25% of the team being arrested including a future mass murderer. Much easier to win a Natty with the cesspool of characters Urban had. Hey but Tim was there, and that's all that matters.

Either all Dawgs share the same tiny brain or all these names are the same person, because they all sing the exact same song.

"

https://247sports.com/college/flori...eman-Jovens-Janvier-commits-to-UF--132679749/

indexing and all that crazy math, 247 composite ranking is 3*.

"While this trip came a few months after the three-star big mans last time in Gainesville, the coaching staff has kept in constant contact with the in-state lineman. It's been that regular communication that played key in this commitment."
So...are you going by the 247 4* ranking of Antwuan Powell or the Rivals 3* ranking this go around?

Screw the mutts-rivals-trolls... :rolleyes:

I'm going with the coaches choices first, and then with the best ranking for each Gator recruit on the 3 main sites as my backup. ;)

Just like I'm going with the worst rankings for the rival-trolls recruits, otherwise known as GATORBAIT... :p

Not that you're gonna respond because you're hiding like the bLtch you are, but why does your boy have to enter the transfer portal?
https://247sports.com/college/georg...-portal-Georgia-Bulldogs-dismissal-133203571/

Reactions: TennesseeGator
You sound like a younger guy that's never felt the sweet delight in winning a Natty. I feel for you - you'll understand how to deal with the down side of winning a Natty, when you actual accomplish that. Hoping it's in your lifetime.

1996. What a transcendent moment.

Although to be fair our first basketball natty was right there as well. It was so unexpected, so Cinderella. What a ride it was.

It's true what they say, you always remember your first. I got to experience that with Football, Basketball, and Baseball. Hell, and Softball. And Gymnastics. So many sports, so much success.

Dawgs, unless they are fairly old, are out of luck. Sucks to be them.

It was an 'off season' for Gator sports. They only finished at #3 for the Director's Cup. Another Top 10 National Finish for the 36th Consecutive year... :cool:

While adding to their total SEC-C's, which leads all SEC schools.... :p

Last edited:
Interesting who isn't on that list.

South Carolina
Kentucky
Vandy

All schools Georgia thinks they are superior to. Just shows how different the reality actually is.

Uga really should be embarrassed. I mean, you are getting owned by Vandy in the Natty race lol.

Honestly - if you are just a 1 sport school (which Uga is) at least represent in that sport. Good lord - nothing for 40 years? And football is your only sport?

Uga really should be embarrassed. I mean, you are getting owned by Vandy in the Natty race lol.

Honestly - if you are just a 1 sport school (which Uga is) at least represent in that sport. Good lord - nothing for 40 years? And football is your only sport?

Looks to me like UGa is a NO sport school. At least their academics are slightly above average, so that's something.

South Carolina
Kentucky
Vandy

All schools Georgia thinks they are superior to. Just shows how different the reality actually is.
South Carolina won back to back baseball titles(swept Florida in 2011:mad:)
Kentucky won 2 basketball titles, 1 in 1998 and 2012.
Vandy won baseball titles in 2014 and 2019

It's bad in the most epic way when all the Dog lurkers refuse to defend themselves. Right now, they are in fetal position crying in the corner. Reminds me of Dumb and Dumber when Seabass shows up at the stall at 2AM.

Because he got kicked off the team for doing something he shouldn't have. This makes my point. We have a coach that doesn't put up with this kind of behavior as opposed Urban while at UF. Thanks for the assist!
Nice try. The medical staff who treated Holloman's victim reported the incident. It was their obligation. After all, her face was beaten to a pulp and she had ligature marks on her neck from him choking the crap out of her. Kirby knew. He only reported it so the media wouldn't make him look stupid by making it public before Kirby did. Oh, and UF won the 1996 and 2006 titles with no incidents since you want to bring up Urban Meyer. If you wanted to defend Kirby, why weren't you around when the there were just a few Georgia fans here taking their beatings, unlike you, hiding?

Because he got kicked off the team for doing something he shouldn't have. This makes my point. We have a coach that doesn't put up with this kind of behavior as opposed Urban while at UF. Thanks for the assist!

While Urban was at UF, we had players get into a variety of legal troubles. Nobody denies it. But don't try to claim it's any different with Shart today.

From the story: "The two players join Latavious Brini, Jaden Hunter, Tyler Simmons and Tyrique Stevenson as six Georgia football players to face charges in the last two months." This was in April, before that WR "got kicked off the team for doing something he shouldn't have". Did all these six get kicked off as well? Of course not.

So it looks like UGa players today, just like UF players under Meyer, have gotten into a variety legal troubles, yet stayed on the team. But sure, keep trying to play holier than thou, Mr. shit for brains. It just makes us laugh and laugh.

https://www.redandblack.com/sports/...cle_83bd4606-558c-11e9-af5e-ef5aabe5e6fc.html

It's bad in the most epic way when all the Dog lurkers refuse to defend themselves. Right now, they are in fetal position crying in the corner. Reminds me of Dumb and Dumber when Seabass shows up at the stall at 2AM.

That's the point. They cannot defend themselves. They know they are one of the SEC's bottom feeders. Worst SEC East school along with Missouri, and at least Missou has the excuse of being a recent entrant. When you point it out to them, they just ignore you and change the subject.

Awww, give the nuttlickers a break guys. After all, a 2 game win streak over Florida is a monumental accomplishment for them,,,, in any sport... :D:p:D

That's the point. They cannot defend themselves. They know they are one of the SEC's bottom feeders. Worst SEC East school along with Missouri, and at least Missou has the excuse of being a recent entrant. When you point it out to them, they just ignore you and change the subject.
LOL. Even you don’t believe what you just said.

LOL. Even you don’t believe what you just said.

Don't I?

What has Georgia contributed nationally to the profile of the SEC in the past 20 years? In the past 30? You won a couple of gymnastics titles. WOMEN'S GYMNASTICS. Vandy and USC-E win baseball titles. Kentucky wins basketball titles. Hell even UT has a football title within the past 30 years, and they are hot garbage.

AM I WRONG? WHAT HAS GEORGIA DONE?

South Carolina
Kentucky
Vandy

They REALLY think they are better than South Carolina. I have no idea why, it seems like every year SC sends either its basketball team to the Elite Eight or its baseball team to the CWS. I don't remember seeing Georgia win shit in either sport.

They REALLY think they are better than South Carolina. I have no idea why, it seems like every year SC sends either its basketball team to the Elite Eight or its baseball team to the CWS. I don't remember seeing Georgia win shit in either sport.
Its actually embarrassing that they can’t even be decent in basketball. Tons of talent comes out of that state.

I'm enjoying this "dumpster fire"

Yep, I've had the hot-dogs and marshmallows out for a while now. :D

Mr Unaware strikes again. Bammer is absolutely horrible at everything but football and gymnastics. Doesn’t even make the SEC tunamints in basketball or baseball. Fired Avery for being a complete dumpster fire, and he was thankful. Remember your #buckleup bullshit when you were telling everyone how good Bama basketball was going to be? LMAO. On that same Learfield list that the Gators say has Georgia at 25, Bama is at 30.If it weren’t for Saban, you’d be DFL.

Mr Unaware strikes again. Bammer is absolutely horrible at everything but football and gymnastics. Doesn’t even make the SEC tunamints in basketball or baseball. Fired Avery for being a complete dumpster fire, and he was thankful. Remember your #buckleup bullshit when you were telling everyone how good Bama basketball was going to be? LMAO. On that same Learfield list that the Gators say has Georgia at 25, Bama is at 30.If it weren’t for Saban, you’d be DFL.

I guess you don't know anything about Softball then, which is not surprising to me, nor the only thing in the world that you're clueless about... :p

I guess you don't know anything about Softball then, which is not surprising to me, nor the only thing in the world that you're clueless about... :p
Let me ask you this, smart guy. Is being ranked 25th better or worse than being 30th?

Its actually embarrassing that they can’t even be decent in basketball. Tons of talent comes out of that state.

Right? They should be Sweet 16 or better every year.

Meanwhile, South Carolina has a coach who looks like he's a manager at Auto Zone and he takes them to the Elite Eight every other year LMAO!

When it comes to football, basketball and baseball you aren’t that far off. Obviously Bama puts all their resources into their football program and they produce. UGA puts all their resources into their football program and they don’t have much of anything to show for it.

What championship did bammer softball win?

Bama Softball

UA SEC-C's - 2006-10-11-12-14-19

UA SEC Tourney Champs - 1998-2003-05-10-12

UA WCWS Runner-up - 2014

UA WCWS Champs - 2012

UA Made the NCAA Tourney 21 times since 1999.

Now, show me what your UGly buttsniffers have done in Softball since 1999.

Last edited:
Bama Softball

UA SEC-C's - 2006-10-11-12-14-19

UA SEC Tourney Champs - 1998-2003-05-10-12

UA WCWS Runner-up - 2014

UA WCWS Champs - 2012

UA Made the NCAA Tourney 21 times since 1999.

Now, show me what your UGly buttsniffers have done in Softball since 1999.
The rankings are fir 2019, genius. Bammer is 30th, Georgia 25th. So which school has a better sports program?

When it comes to football, basketball and baseball you aren’t that far off. Obviously Bama puts all their resources into their football program and they produce. UGA puts all their resources into their football program and they don’t have much of anything to show for it.

Nope. Bama has 6 NCs since Jimmy Carter saw Georgia win its last.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT