ADVERTISEMENT

I'm back - for a limited engagement

remember when we all wanted to bang fsuchick22 but it ended up being goldie's son who got to? She was friends with old Jen Sterger at the time.

Good times.
Where is Jen the Cowgirl these days? Where are they now documentary? I still laugh at Sad's avatar when Wyatt Sexton went off the rails, barking at the moon, going to Ben Hill Griffin in Gator attire. 😂

This ought to make shime happy…

sterger.jpg

This ought to make shime happy…

sterger.jpg
I love that pic. Jen came to the game to be a celebrity, wearing the pushup bra, hair all done up, etc., and got blown away by the Gator girl who was just dressed for game day. You can see it in her face, she knew she was going to come off second best in that picture.

Well, hello again. Whatever happened to Neo, Mainframe, Compu, Gecko’s brother, 3B, Tiff, Goldie, Becca, JD, 9399, and all the others?
You rang? BTW my son married a TCU girl from back in Texas, has two kids, lives in St. John's County, and works in Gainesville. He's an exec with Shands!
Hope you're doing well 🙂🙂

Reactions: NOAH2LEAK
chick22 story:

I arrive in Clearwater on Wed - day before T'giving, she had been chatting with me back and forth for a while, and I had to go to the Target right off of 19 and Gulf to Bay (60) for something - can't remember what'....Target had JUST closed, and I'm walking back to my car in the parking lot....... 22, who had JUST came in for fall break from her school in Virginia or somewhere - drives right by me, stares out the passenger side window, we literally lock eyes for 4 seconds, and she pulls away...the odds of this meeting by happenstance are 9 billion to one....later that night, she's on the board, so I tell her to check her email....ask her if she was at Target earlier, she says yes....I said "Well, you almost ran me over in the parking lot"..............now, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed...she literally goes.. "Oh"
I mention the story to GG, and we laughed for 20 minutes....
Mind you, I literally just came in from TN, and she from VA....and met at a random store at a random time and she didnt even think it was the least bit serendipitous

Reactions: Nicktheslick
chick22 story:

I arrive in Clearwater on Wed - day before T'giving, she had been chatting with me back and forth for a while, and I had to go to the Target right off of 19 and Gulf to Bay (60) for something - can't remember what'....Target had JUST closed, and I'm walking back to my car in the parking lot....... 22, who had JUST came in for fall break from her school in Virginia or somewhere - drives right by me, stares out the passenger side window, we literally lock eyes for 4 seconds, and she pulls away...the odds of this meeting by happenstance are 9 billion to one....later that night, she's on the board, so I tell her to check her email....ask her if she was at Target earlier, she says yes....I said "Well, you almost ran me over in the parking lot"..............now, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed...she literally goes.. "Oh"
I mention the story to GG, and we laughed for 20 minutes....
Mind you, I literally just came in from TN, and she from VA....and met at a random store at a random time and she didnt even think it was the least bit serendipitous

Yea, that was so effing weird.

She just shrugged it off like she and SCHWAM are neighbors and she happened to see him at the end of the driveway,

Nice rack....I did not dislike her photos.

Reactions: SwamiG8R
She's gotta about almost 40 now. Right? I'm almost 33 (joined when I was 15) and she was like 21-22 when this was all going on 12-15 years ago.

The future is rarely bright, for those that wish to be living in the past....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT