ADVERTISEMENT

If that’s the best they’ve got..

ih8f$u

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
They won’t be beating us flee awhile. We’re about to get an infusion of talent that will open that gap. This is as as bad as we’re going to be for awhile. This is as good as they’ll ever be again. They deserve nothing. We should t even okay that’s third rate piece of $4i7 “school.” This was a meaningless scrimmage game in a rebuilding year. It meant nothing. This stupid season is over. This game means nothing. Even a stopped clock guve the right time twice a day, and even an unworthy opponent manages to back their way into a meaningless, unimpressive “win.” To hell with them. They have nothing to get excited about.

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Heheh. I almost forgot about ih8f$u. Man, you must be hatin’ life right now.
I pretty much resigned myself to this being a “blind squirrel gets a nut” year. It’s a glorified scrimmage game. They have no reason to feel good about this. As I said, that’s as bad as we’re going to be tor awhile, and this year was as good as they will ever be again. Screw them. 364 days until balance is restored to the universe

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
Shows how much I've been paying attention to uf football lately. I thought they were playing on Saturday.

Oh well, I don't regret it because there are more important things overall.

I will be interested in seeing if Uncle Lou will walk back some of his prediction, in multiple videos, that fsu was going to throttle uf.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT