ADVERTISEMENT

I Deleted Another Post:

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
I Deleted Another Post:

I don't care what your opinion is - we all have them. But when people make a post that says oh, he sucks, and they suck, blah blah blah. I am done with the non-stop hatred-type posts that only cause 100 complaints that I get. Post what you want, but you should act like adults. You can put out whatever message you enjoy, no matter how negative, but you should be able to convey that message like a grown-up and not a twelve-year-old. You do not get to post whatever you want because you pay ten bucks monthly. If that is what you wish, go to On3 or 247. They let you post anything your heart desires. I am building a community where people discuss UF athletics like adults. I have been MORE than fair and given people plenty of chances; from now on, I will start zapping those threads, and the community will be better off. If you do this and your thread gets popped do not shoot me a PM asking why or what happened. If you then get a ban, do not send me a message asking why. I am done with all of that and spend way too much time cleaning up peoples posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News