ADVERTISEMENT

Hotty Toddy/Nolies game thread

That's 8 minutes listening to meaningless coaching platitudes from Jimbo that I will never get back.

Grown-ass men? Check. Know where the sticks are? Check. Keep chopping? Check.

Good thing most of Tallahassee still doesn't have power to watch this, because this is getting ugly...

I was totally wrong. Ole Miss has made Cook's running game nonexistent and the Freshman QB Francois does not look comfy out there.

Dalvin Cook is a frigging idiot. He took the ball out of his hand to strut into the end zone and lost it. Cost FSU 4 points.

I said it on this board when they promoted him that Charles Kelly is a bad DC. Tons of talent on FSUs defense but everybody is basically out of position.

With that late TD by FSU, that four points Cook gave up might loom large. Still a 15 point deficit vs a 11 point deficit.

Their O-line is almost as bad as ours. Kelley is a very good QB but too often he goes for the big play instead of the sure 10-15 yard pass. Just hope Ole Miss can hold up through the 2nd half. I'm one of those Gator fans (class of '73) that always pulls for FSU to lose every game they play in every sport they play. Just the kind of guy I am. Go Gators!!!

I told everyone on here I had no idea why they thought Ole Miss would just get blown out

however if they keep playing this pussy prevent defense they will blow this lead away

This game changed with the 3 injuries to the ole miss secondary. On the last 3 drives they've had 3 true freshman back there....tough break as they had this rolling.

And credit to the noles for cashing in both turnovers in the 3rd quarter. That quick 14 points shifted mo big time...

treon might be able to score against this prevent. They are a big 12 defense now
Again, they've had 3 starters in the secondary get hurt tonight....as I mentioned they've had 3 true freshman back there....so I understand completely why they are playing prevent....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT