ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Update: Julius Randle/Isaac Hamilton/Jabari Parker & More

Russ Wood

Bull Gator
Staff
Oct 12, 2011
Florida
Last night I saw a tweet and today I was able to confirm that Julius Randle will make an official visit to UF on Oct. 6th for the LSU game…which is the same weekend I was told Isaac Hamilton was visiting but that visit is being rescheduled…expect the Gators to go in-home with Randle a week or two prior to the official visit. Anytime you can get a prospect on campus you've got a shot. And it's always nice to get the No.1 ranked prospect in a recruiting class on campus.

Gators are also working on getting Wayne Selden, Rondae Jefferson and Jabari Parker on campus for official visits. The challenge is that the UF staff likes to bring kids in for OV's when there's a home football game and prior to the start of basketball practice. Billy Donovan will be out of town this weekend…the following two weekends are road games then you have Kentucky on 9/22 and LSU on 10/6 and the following weekend basketball practice starts.

Don't be surprised if Jabari Parker cuts his list down this weekend. According to a source with knowledge of his recruitment, Jabari has been on vacation but he's been talking to coach Donovan. He'll be back home this weekend and will get together with his family to discuss his recruitment, cutting his list and scheduling visits.

Kasey Hill & Schuyler Rimmer will also be scheduling visits with UF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News