ADVERTISEMENT

Holes want Urban as next HC

No thanks. Would love the championships but not the arrest records that would come with them.

Lol...looks like I hit a nerve with the Urban arrest comment. So I guess they didn't happen right?

Wouldn't ole Urby have to be a little healthier first, though?

giphy.gif

Lol...looks like I hit a nerve with the Urban arrest comment. So I guess they didn't happen right?
Ha.... you guys suck, we are going to beat you by 30...Urban would never come there. You guys are desperate and hired worse than McElwain. This is so great when you were all prideful 3 years ago. Good luck with that buyout. Lmfao

Last edited:
Coming from a Nole, the irony, oh the irony. It is so rich.
They don’t mind felons on the team... where would their program be without them?... they just don’t want them getting arrested. What’s the point of recruiting felons if they can’t play?

That story is so cute the way it honestly evaluates bringing Meyer in, like it’s within the realm of possibility: he would help recruiting and restore credibility!

Lol.

Well its either Urban, Saban, Belichek, or Gruden. Those are the options on the table.

Reactions: bradleygator
Well its either Urban, Saban, Belichek, or Gruden. Those are the options on the table.

Then wack Gruden in the head with a hammer and get his sig before he regains full consciousnesses. The others are a no-go, no-show to ever choose to go to tallycrappy.... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913
The guy looked like he was dying at times on the sideline. He just can't help but work him self into another health crisis. Florida State should just stick with Willie, they can't afford his buyout.

The guy looked like he was dying at times on the sideline. He just can't help but work him self into another health crisis. Florida State should just stick with Willie, they can't afford his buyout.

We actually could buy him out this yr. The money is there. Now its definitely cheaper to wait another yr

Then wack Gruden in the head with a hammer and get his sig before he regains full consciousnesses. The others are a no-go, no-show to ever choose to go to tallycrappy.... :cool:

I feel like its going to take extreme measures such as this to lure a top coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT