ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Obama, I doubt these grieving parents give a s**t about George Floyd

Especially when he's more notorious for breaking and entering a pregnant woman's home, and pointing a gun to her stomach. I guess that's what abortionists crave as well. Oh, and the fact he had lethal dosages of fentanyl in his system before he kicked the bucket.

Especially when he's more notorious for breaking and entering a pregnant woman's home, and pointing a gun to her stomach. I guess that's what abortionists crave as well. Oh, and the fact he had lethal dosages of fentanyl in his system before he kicked the bucket.
His death was ruled an overdose?

Jason Whitlock called him out on it last night while appearing on Tucker.

He said Obama was a smart man but couldn’t find the connection between George Floyd and the massacre at Uvalde.

Obama was always a street pimp that knew how to get what he wanted. But nowadays, people are on to him. That statement was the single-most ignorant, asinine thing I've heard from him. All of this criminal-sympathizing got started with him with his Catch/Release policy years ago. And remnants of it still linger today.

The Manchurian candidate. Again, how people could be so stupid to fall for his BS. He and his husband HATE everything America. When he used to say"this is not who we are" I wanted to grab him around the neck and squeeze his windpipe shut. That muslim terrorist POS does not have a single CLUE who we are.

That's quite a feat for a beancounter. To my credit, they never guessed my profession. I got accused of being a surfer a lot. Never been on a board in my life. 😜
I usually get tattoo artist or biker. I have been both, but I am first and foremost a United States Marine.

I did once have a woman call me on that, as I have tattoos both on my face and neck, and her husband "Was a Chief in the Navy and I know they don't allow that."

The balls on that woman.

Obama was always a street pimp that knew how to get what he wanted. But nowadays, people are on to him. That statement was the single-most ignorant, asinine thing I've heard from him. All of this criminal-sympathizing got started with him with his Catch/Release policy years ago. And remnants of it still linger today.
Exactly, he wanted to do away with drug crimes as a non-violent crime. That turned out to be the biggest mistake since Clinton's easy credit loans that foreclosed on millions of homes just as he exited the Oral Office.

WOW!

All by design the George floyd Hoax

New court documents show that Minneapolis prosecutors strongly opposed charging the three other cops who were with Derek Chauvin when George Floyd died. Several of those prosecutors withdrew from the case over "professional and ethical" objections. When told there was no valid case against the officers, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman screamed that his prosecutors were "f*cking this up." Freeman blamed them for ruining his chance at political stardom and later retaliated against the prosecutors. Then, the Minnesota attorney general — radical Marxist Keith Ellison — stepped in to charge the officers. The case against J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Kiernan Lane, and Tou Thao was political from the beginning, brought to appease a shrieking criminal mob rather than to achieve justice. All three of them should be released immediately. Not only that, but Hennepin County's medical examiner said there "were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation" — in other words, Chauvin's knee did nothing to kill George Floyd. From the beginning, everything you were told in 2020 was a lie.

WOW!

All by design the George floyd Hoax

New court documents show that Minneapolis prosecutors strongly opposed charging the three other cops who were with Derek Chauvin when George Floyd died. Several of those prosecutors withdrew from the case over "professional and ethical" objections. When told there was no valid case against the officers, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman screamed that his prosecutors were "f*cking this up." Freeman blamed them for ruining his chance at political stardom and later retaliated against the prosecutors. Then, the Minnesota attorney general — radical Marxist Keith Ellison — stepped in to charge the officers. The case against J. Alexander Kueng, Thomas Kiernan Lane, and Tou Thao was political from the beginning, brought to appease a shrieking criminal mob rather than to achieve justice. All three of them should be released immediately. Not only that, but Hennepin County's medical examiner said there "were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation" — in other words, Chauvin's knee did nothing to kill George Floyd. From the beginning, everything you were told in 2020 was a lie.

Well at least Missouri got something right when they proved the officers involved innocent by putting Michael Brown out of our misery. Other than that, Missouri is just another liberal sh!tHole state. Just look at the Mizzou football team that covered up rape incidents by their scum bag coach, Gary Pinkel.

No different than James Franklin covering up rapes committed by his football players at Vanderbilt. Now he's at Pedo State. Go figure.

The Nailed Head

I pledge allegiance to George Floyd
In the Black Lives Matter movement
And the cause in which they stand
one sentence I can't breathe
With methamphetamine and fentanyl for all

Last edited:
Nothing like an actor that is not a US citizen that HATES guns, but all of his movies he is shooting someone giving his opinion. What kind of thick headed person would even quote this non important person? I mean..it is embarrassing if this is all that you got.
Well Movies are not real sooooo.

Nothing like an actor that is not a US citizen that HATES guns, but all of his movies he is shooting someone giving his opinion. What kind of thick headed person would even quote this non important person? I mean..it is embarrassing if this is all that you got.
That's not Liam Neeson, the actor.

There is ALWAYS a common denominator in these shootings...it is called RESISTING ARREST. The suspect starts resisting and it escalates from there. If a police ever told me to do something while they were investigating something...I would do it. they don't...and usually fight back. (see George Floyd) He deserved to die that day. I do not necessarily think Chauvin should have held him down like he did...however if Floyd would have complied...he probably would still have died from an overdose.

I saw that myself yesterday and my first thought was that most or all of the left won't believe it, and not necessarily because it might not be true, but they won't believe because they simply don't want to. It counters a long standing narrative, regardless if the narrative is true or not.

My second thought is the courage of that black Harvard professor to publish that study because the tactics of the left are not simply to say we disagree with the study but to come after the person with intimidation or violence or both and make their life hell.

One thing for sure. Hard to paint this study as coming from a racist point of view, although the left will try.

I am so very tired of hearing about George Floyd and seeing his stupid face in graffiti. Stop lionizing criminals, it doesn't track with normal people

You know the name that everyone should know, who should be memorialized in parks and on buildings?

Philando Castille. An elementary school nutrition manager who got executed by a coward with a badge in front of his gf and her child for doing exactly what he was told to do. Pulled over by the officer because he "had a wide set nose" and two robbery suspects in the area were black.

If you don't know who Philando Castille is, that's because the cop who shot him was Hispanic and that doesn't fit the narrative. Thanks to Orangeclad for catching my error.

PHILANDO CASTILLE

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
I am so very tired of hearing about George Floyd and seeing his stupid face in graffiti. Stop lionizing criminals, it doesn't track with normal people

You know the name that everyone should know, who should be memorialized in parks and on buildings?

Philando Castille. An elementary school nutrition manager who got executed by a coward with a badge in front of his gf and her child for doing exactly what he was told to do. Pulled over by the officer because he "had a wide set nose" and two robbery suspects in the area were black.

If you don't know who Philando Castille is, that's becausethe cop who shot him was Asian and that doesn't fit the narrative.

PHILANDO CASTILLE
The cop who shot him was Jeronimo Yanez, actually Hispanic, which you may be thinking of not fitting the narrative and why we don't know Philando Castile

Reactions: LordofallSocks
The cop who shot him was Jeronimo Yanez, actually Hispanic, which you may be thinking of not fitting the narrative and why we don't know Philando Castile
You're correct, I was thinking of a completely different incident. Editing.

Still, they want white cops killing black suspects or it doesn't matter to them.

Which is why no one takes the problem seriously.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT