ADVERTISEMENT

Hernandez Dead (Suicide)...

I never understood why people with mental problems kill others before taking their own life. I dont feel bad for Aaron at all. I feel bad for his family, the good people who had to watch him throw his life away and then take the cowards way out. I just dont understand it i guess. How could someone who has everything act like that. I know the Gators and NFL had programs in place to help with things like that.

Dick Tracy had nothing on Paul.

"He's going to be hanging onto the hope and prayer that someday his other murder case will be overturned," said Philip A. Tracy Jr., a Boston-based attorney who has followed Hernandez's cases closely.

I never understood why people with mental problems kill others before taking their own life. I dont feel bad for Aaron at all. I feel bad for his family, the good people who had to watch him throw his life away and then take the cowards way out. I just dont understand it i guess. How could someone who has everything act like that. I know the Gators and NFL had programs in place to help with things like that.
I'm not sure that people with "mental problems" understand why they do the things that they do. There are some really delusional folks out there. I'm not sure Hernandez is one of them though. Someone might need to check his life insurance policy.

If he didn't have mental problems, that means he was simply pure evil to the core, and sadgator has a hard time accepting that as reality.
I think Hernandez is cold. He always had that look in his eyes. I'm sure you could label any character flaw as mental illness if you want to, but this guy seems flat out mean to me. To this point, I haven't heard that he has been diagnosed with anything that would make me think otherwise.

I think Hernandez is cold. He always had that look in his eyes. I'm sure you could label any character flaw as mental illness if you want to, but this guy seems flat out mean to me. To this point, I haven't heard that he has been diagnosed with anything that would make me think otherwise.
He nor his family were "mean" when we met them and talked to them. We stayed at the Reitz Union over a football weekend. Hernandez mom, uncle and Aaron himself were in the room right next to ours. This was during Hernandez's official visit to UF.

Reactions: rdgtr
so...not a single person questioning the hilarious fishy timing of this "suicide" before he could start talking his way towards freedom at all to appeal the original case eh?

I have sympathy for his little daughter. I also wonder if it was truly a suicide? Or have I watched too much TV and have conspiracy on the brain about events such as this one?

I don't believe anything i see, the media is full of shit and has all the pencil shaving brains believing everything like law immediately for decades... Just like how Lawrence phillips was murdered in prison after defending himself with a cell mate and forced to kill or be dead himself... then getting another life sentence on top of it... IF anything just the possibility of the fishy nature of all this makes it look like Hernandez might have actually had somewhat of innocence behind it all if anything to me.. because as SOON as he got off of the other one and people are chattering about him fighting the one that put him away at all with an appeal he decides to bed sheet himself? nah, i got more street sense than that...He was obviously involved in something FAR bigger than himself here like a long episode of the sopranos

I think it was was hunt myself. He gets a not guilty verdict on two murders everybody just knew for a fact he did, then 4 days later kills him self? That doesn't add up. And IIRC the two men he was said to have killed were gang members too. Seems like some street justice to me.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I have sympathy for his little daughter. I also wonder if it was truly a suicide? Or have I watched too much TV and have conspiracy on the brain about events such as this one?

This is the little good that came from this entire situation imo.
How much does a murder cost U.S. Citizens?
The Iowa State researchers, led by sociologist Matt DeLisi, put the price tag for a murder at a whopping $17,252,656. That means in 2009, according to the FBI, murder cost the United States almost $263 billion—nearly as much the federal government annually spends on Medicaid.

The federal, state, and local governments spend more than $50 billion a year on jails and prisons alone, according to the Pew Economic Mobility Project.

So, the one's that like to claim that 'Crime Doesn't Pay' are obviously not having to pay the bills. They are the ones who are making their living off of the crimes, and therefore would like to see more of it, not less.... (always,,, follow the money) o_O
=============

For more on this Modus Operandi, consider these prime examples on $$ motives.

The last thing that the American Cancer Society (along with many other such so-called charities) wants, is an easy or inexpensive cure for cancer. (their annual funding disappears)

The last thing that the IRS wants is for the U.S. to have a 10% federal 'consumption' sales tax, to replace the un-Constitutional graduated tax on workers wages. (agents would then have to get real jobs, instead of pursuing their own >imo< clandestine RICO scam)
~ RICO =
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act

Just follow the money, instead of buying into the usual propaganda about what is....:cool:

It'
I don't believe anything i see, the media is full of shit and has all the pencil shaving brains believing everything like law immediately for decades... Just like how Lawrence phillips was murdered in prison after defending himself with a cell mate and forced to kill or be dead himself... then getting another life sentence on top of it... IF anything just the possibility of the fishy nature of all this makes it look like Hernandez might have actually had somewhat of innocence behind it all if anything to me.. because as SOON as he got off of the other one and people are chattering about him fighting the one that put him away at all with an appeal he decides to bed sheet himself? nah, i got more street sense than that...He was obviously involved in something FAR bigger than himself here like a long episode of the sopranos

Rags on media speculation. Then speculates.

One thing for sure, the taxpayers were saved alot of money.

I think it was was hunt myself. He gets a not guilty verdict on two murders everybody just knew for a fact he did, then 4 days later kills him self? That doesn't add up. And IIRC the two men he was said to have killed were gang members too. Seems like some street justice to me.

Yeah, that seemed odd to me. You'd think the dude could hold his own though and there would be plenty of physical signs of a struggle.

I'm not sure that people with "mental problems" understand why they do the things that they do. There are some really delusional folks out there. I'm not sure Hernandez is one of them though. Someone might need to check his life insurance policy.

I think he had mental some mental problems. Maybe not severe but nobody kills the way he did and then takes his own life and is completely sane. I know for a fact UF and the Pats had programs in place to help people like this

Yeah, that seemed odd to me. You'd think the dude could hold his own though and there would be plenty of physical signs of a struggle.

it's because this could very easily be a bunch of nonsense, and it happens in reality more than people think... now that shows have smartened people up to stuff like this, they think SINCE they saw it in a show it CAN'T really happen, can it? lol

sometimes shit is just as simple as it appears, jail is a bad place, and the underworld lives there with even easier hands to snatch who they want in there than outside. You can't really make a death timed like this look anything other than what it looks like

it's because this could very easily be a bunch of nonsense, and it happens in reality more than people think... now that shows have smartened people up to stuff like this, they think SINCE they saw it in a show it CAN'T really happen, can it? lol

sometimes shit is just as simple as it appears, jail is a bad place, and the underworld lives there with even easier hands to snatch who they want in there than outside. You can't really make a death timed like this look anything other than what it looks like

El oh el.

So u think he is innocent and its all a "conspiracy"? He committed suicide. End of story

Lol yeah, a big guy like hernandez with no signs of force against him is hung. How did someone pull that off? They some how got in his ceel and hung him with no fight? No.

He nor his family were "mean" when we met them and talked to them. We stayed at the Reitz Union over a football weekend. Hernandez mom, uncle and Aaron himself were in the room right next to ours. This was during Hernandez's official visit to UF.
Do you think he was wrongly convicted or are you saying nice people kill?

because if he didn't hang himself like a dolt, it can only be a conspiracy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT