ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone watched the HBO special yet?

Dannygator1989

Bull Gator
Feb 28, 2005
im halfway through right now...Dan Drinks Budlight Lime after games, Spurrier draws up a play, and Mrs Mullen is.....compassionate...

Reactions: sadgator
It’s awesome. At least I thought it was. Very impressed by Mullen and some of the coaching staff.

As much as some people want to think this is a quick fix it most definitely isn’t but Dan is the right man for the job. I’m even more convinced after watching that.

Dan is a real coach. He knows what the F he is doing...

He’s such a great fit for us...we are so fortunate he came back to Florida....

I often wonder how much reality is in reality television, or even documentaries. Not saying Dan isn't genuine, but I don't know if one can truly ever act as if the camera isn't there. Agree that he is such an upgrade over what we had before him. He may not be able to scowl at a camera, or teach a dog to run his offense, but he makes adjustments when his initial gameplan isn't working.

Only time will tell if he can elevate himself into Spurrier and Meyer levels of success here.

Reactions: gatordad3
Dan already stood on our sideline and orchestrated offenses that won two National Titles...ISO, Dan’s success level has already been demonstrated...

Not to mention what he did at MSU...

To be on the level of Spurrier or Meyer he has to do it as the head man though. I believe in him, I like the guy and think he really gets the culture here. If he can get us to that level again, we should be seeing Florida in the playoffs in the next few years.

Dan is a real coach. He knows what the F he is doing...

He’s such a great fit for us...we are so fortunate he came back to Florida....

I remember when the hoopla was about Frost and Chip Kelly.... I remember saying Dan is the right fit at the right time. Home run hire by u guys

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT