ADVERTISEMENT

Grier to transfer?

Just kidding buddy. Accusing Fisher of that was all the rage around here when Golson announced for FSU.

Given that way things worked out, I am not sure if Golson or McGuire was the better choice. Both had deficiencies and both had some good points. Which is what a 10-3 years looks like

Just kidding buddy. Accusing Fisher of that was all the rage around here when Golson announced for FSU.

Given that way things worked out, I am not sure if Golson or McGuire was the better choice. Both had deficiencies and both had some good points. Which is what a 10-3 years looks like

Exactly right. Both schools are in a race to fix the OL and find a quality starting QB. You guys seem to be leaning to a newbie starting. I am not sure about FSU. Maguire is probably the #1 going into the off season, but I really hope Francois or Henry push really hard. JJ looks outclassed for this level of football.

Exactly right. Both schools are in a race to fix the OL and find a quality starting QB. You guys seem to be leaning to a newbie starting. I am not sure about FSU. Maguire is probably the #1 going into the off season, but I really hope Francois or Henry push really hard. JJ looks outclassed for this level of football.
I can all but promise you Francois wins that job. Darkhorse is Henry who enrolled early, but I doubt he takes it from Francois who has the tools to be great.
Sean busts his ass and his teammates love him, but unfortunately for him, he doesn't have the skill set to win a title without an insane team surrounding him imo. From what I've seen, Francois does have that skill set as does Henry. We'll see in a few months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT