ADVERTISEMENT

Great segment on Hannity: Piers Morgan

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
Piers is very good here. Agreed with his summary.

One area that he and Hannity hit upon is "Trump at this best" - 2020 SOTU before Covid and after the Iowa causes last week. Funny, magnanimous, throws barbs here and there and gracious, focused on the key issues including looking forward and not back.

That version of Trump is unbeatable in 2024.

Reactions: fatman76
Piers is very good here. Agreed with his summary.

One area that he and Hannity hit upon is "Trump at this best" - 2020 SOTU before Covid and after the Iowa causes last week. Funny, magnanimous, throws barbs here and there and gracious, focused on the key issues including looking forward and not back.

That version of Trump is unbeatable in 2024.

I am watching closely, and I think you will see a very different Trump this go around. I think he knows he made some mistakes...mostly not understanding HOW deep the deep state is entrenched. Too much trust in people he should never have trusted, and yes..to divisive at times. I am picking up some sense that it is VERY important to try to unify America. Yesterday, he said "Desanctimonious" was retired. I know I am the only one saying this...but I am putting it out there FIRST!!

I mean it’s above @NavigatorII level snap, but it’s still really weak.
LOL.. MDFer puts the baboon into buffoon. It's like the perfect scrabble play.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Hard to say. We don't know WTF goes on at Langley. You would know better than I, doesn't the Geneva Convention outlaw making those things illegal world wide?
Langley is American soil. The Geneva Convention applies to warfare, and we don't follow that when we conduct direct operations either. The CIA operates any number of highly illegal sites in countries of questionable legal status for that reason.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Langley is American soil. The Geneva Convention applies to warfare, and we don't follow that when we conduct direct operations either. The CIA operates any number of highly illegal sites in countries of questionable legal status for that reason.
That makes sense. NIMBY. Plausible deniability . 😂 What is odd though...........China? Why there? Not exactly allies, and why would China risk it on their soil?

Fauci lied his ass off about gain of function. WTF were they even doing creating a biological weapon?
This cat WILL burn in hell...however I want for him to get his due while he is on earth. He killed MANY people with all of his lying. Why Trump did not fire him IMMEDIATELY I will never know. (same with Comey)

• Sad
This cat WILL burn in hell...however I want for him to get his due while he is on earth. He killed MANY people with all of his lying. Why Trump did not fire him IMMEDIATELY I will never know. (same with Comey)
The Swamp is both deep and wide. Where do you find honest people? Trump certainly went through staff like dirty underwear. Something tells me it wasn't all Trump's fault by a long shot.

The Swamp is both deep and wide. Where do you find honest people? Trump certainly went through staff like dirty underwear. Something tells me it wasn't all Trump's fault by a long shot.
This was because he was not a politician...and did not quite understand the rules. I TRULY hope he learned something from that time. The Bill Barr's, Mitt Romney's, Lindsey Graham's, Mitch McConnell's (and many more) are friends of the lefts...not friends of America FIRST.

This was because he was not a politician...and did not quite understand the rules. I TRULY hope he learned something from that time. The Bill Barr's, Mitt Romney's, Lindsey Graham's, Mitch McConnell's (and many more) are friends of the lefts...not friends of America FIRST.
What's really telling about the Swamp is two FBI directors in succession are swamp creatures. Notice Wray is still there?

What's really telling about the Swamp is two FBI directors in succession are swamp creatures. Notice Wray is still there?
When Trump wins this cycle...he WILL be gone within days. What really needs to happen is that we move FBI HQ out of DC/Virginia and move it down south to free America. The people they choose from do not have America's best interest in mind.

When Trump wins this cycle...he WILL be gone within days. What really needs to happen is that we move FBI HQ out of DC/Virginia and move it down south to free America. The people they choose from do not have America's best interest in mind.
Moving the Capitol out of DC completely is a good idea, just for a good flush. Pink slips for erry-one. Havana is probably more conservative and the weather is nicer. 😂

Moving the Capitol out of DC completely is a good idea, just for a good flush. Pink slips for erry-one. Havana is probably more conservative and the weather is nicer. 😂
Move Legislature to OK, Move SCOTUS to East TN an require Justices to sit in an old country Baptist church every Sunday so they can get blistered with good ole fire and brimstone sermons. POTUS can be moved to Mar a Lago when Trump get re-elected.

Send IRS CIA and FBI to Guam.

Everything else can be sent to Puerto Rico or American Samoa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT