c’mon kids

Streaming so a little behind I think
That roughing on missy no worse than the targeting for hitting with a shoulder

Kid did drive Trask into ground

And earlier a missy kid kit our guy well OOB

IOW STFU missy rednecks. You booed those same kids for taking a knee

pigs

Reactions: ceilo77
The offense is legit. The defense needs to get better in a hurry. We have a championship level offense for sure.

Reactions: fsu939913
Half a century opening weekend vs SEC competition ain't bad.

Repair the leaks on defense and we will do big things.

Kicking and punting (the little we saw) are on point.

We really needed a game like this, especially on D in the absence of a Spring practice/workouts.. Hat's off to Ole Miss, fighting to the very end. We're only going to get better moving forward I hope.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Seems like Ventrell Miller was the only one who showed up to actually hit and tackle today. The rest are arm tackling and moving at half speed.

Reactions: PacoGator19
My hope is the defense is disgusted with how badly they played and get a fire lit under their tails in the coming weeks to do better cause this was pathetic in all areas of the game.

The only defense that will be worse statistically than us come Monday in the nation will be Ole Miss.

I don’t think the criticism of the defense is warranted. Very difficult to have continuity in the secondary for a season opener against a misdirection offensive scheme.

Corral (22 - 31 -395 yds - 3 TD - 1 Int)

Elijah Moore - 10 rec - 227 yds - no one able to cover him !

All the talk about how great our secondary is - BS

Ole Miss LIT THEM UP !

Defense seemed to quit in the 4th QTR.

My hope is the defense is disgusted with how badly they played and get a fire lit under their tails in the coming weeks to do better cause this was pathetic in all areas of the game.

The only defense that will be worse statistically than us come Monday in the nation will be Ole Miss.
I don't know about the stats but Oklahoma defense sucks.

They lost to a team Arkansas State whipped.

Last edited:
Gators will be really hard to beat

Weird environment and some opening day mistakes on defense that will overwhelmingly get remedied.

Kiffin's had several weeks to scheme for our D. Give him credit. Ole Miss has some players too. They are going to score a lot of points against some other folks too. Grantham went 3 man base much of the 4th q which didn't help. I think we will be fine.

Reactions: grommit
Defense was bad but Ole Miss did score 37 on Bama and 31 on LSU last year so they will have a good offense.

Yeah I guess we had fewer yards given up than Bama and LSU did last year to these players, AND the fact that there was no game film that Mullen and Grantham could look at to really get an idea of what Lane Kiffin was going to bring to this game, so it was tough. Add in we were ahead almost the entire game and we were in a very prevent-like defense. Still doesn't account for how badly they gashed us on deep passes from start to finish. Not having 2 of our safeties hurts yes, but I still expect even our backups to not get beaten on each and every single deep ball.

Very impressive offensive performance and considering how much less practice has been allowed than normal, both teams played a pretty clean game. I have never been a fan of Todd Grantham's defense schemes and today they just played horrible. But on opening day in this crazy year of 2020 a win is a win. Lots to work on for ne3xt Saturday.

I was kind of impressed with Corral. He's a baller. He's also a punk, reminds me a lot of Manziel in both skill and demeanor. Anybody else get that feeling?

LSU say hello!

It might make you guys feel better to know we just had a guy false start and still miss his block...
I’m actually pulling for you to beat Miami but FSU is just getting killed right now.

The refs bailed out the Good Guys with that horrible roughing the passer call. Uncle Mo was definitely on their side.

It was bad but not horrible. If he would have taken him directly to the ground like that it would have been ok, the refs didn't like him pushing Trask for 4 steps before driving him to the ground.

Remember when whatever Mac and Mus did for like 7-8 years, we had no offensive identify...?
Not true

Muschamp's identity: Move the ball well with Mike Gillislee kick a FG, protect the 3-0 lead.

McElwain's identity: Use some 4th string transfer QB and hope for the best. Draw up a miracle play twice to beat UT. Let Mark Stoops look dumber than me and we will beat UK.

Reactions: sadgator
Jimbo Fisher after TAMU (30 point favorites) beat Vanderbilt 17-12 in a thrilling season opener at College Park, Texas.

"I'm going to promise you this, it's a lot easier to go fix mistakes when you win than when you lose," he said.

Let's pass that along to Grantham !

Reactions: PacoGator19
Texas A&M, Vandy Highlights

whistle-519faaa531eb49e3abfa3f13eb44c15e4ee11517ba598c6e450b186c451748a4.png

Offsides!
The page you're trying to find doesn't exist (NO HIGHLIGHTS !). Go to Rivals.com to find what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicktheslick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT