ADVERTISEMENT

Gators Basketball

He played a GREAT game! I don't think we win without his performance today. This game really wasn't a must have, could have used an extra day of rest. But Buzz's Thugs went down, loved it! :cool: I hope they are the last 4 out. šŸ˜‚

Oh.........and Marty Smith is still a weirdo cuck. šŸ˜
It was nothing but a chunk blowing love fest for A&M before and during the SEC tourney. Thank God it's over with.

Damn! Handlogten is still on the floor. Looks like an ankle injury. I also noticed blood on the floor.

Might as well put Kugel in with fresh legs and his 3 point shooting. They need a spark.

Gator fought hard this tourney. Double bye is a huge advantage and we looked tired and understandably unfocused after the injury.

Is Kugel in it? Something went haywire there, no idea what.
Hopefully not till the end of the Gators run. I did notice late in the Dwag game the coaches were clapping while giving Samuel some encouragement as he was missing free throws after free throws. Kugel had the facepalm look when Golden noticed. Kuge then changed his tune but by then it was too late. I assume this is part of why we haven't seen Kugel play since.
I also said during the middle of the season he most likely hits the portal.

Truth is Kugel has been terrible this year. His D is a liability and he's like 38% from the field I think. He plays hard but hasnt' fit in this year.

"It's going to be awesome," Handlogten said. "I love the boys to death. They're my brothers. I couldn't have asked for a better group of guys to spend my sophomore year with, and I'm looking forward to spending my junior and senior year with them, too. People who know me know I'm a firm believer in God, and I can only trust in Him that everything is part of a plan. This is not a setback. This is an opportunity."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT