ADVERTISEMENT

FSU recruiting is rolling

Uh yea because you guys haven’t spent the last month trying to convince everyone you’re the next CFB dynasty because you played Bama close twice. That’s not a moral victory at all.
I’m not doing that, but yeah some are. Bama went on a historic run this year, beating the hell out of every SEC team they played, so I do think it showed how much more depth Georgia has developed to do what they did. When Kirby stops going full retard in games, Georgia might get that NC.

So it is pretty problematic that the coach who is known for his recruiting prowess but considered a mediocre gameday coach is now a mediocre recruiter...at a place he shouldn't have trouble recruiting at.

There's enough Seminole fans around here that I like enough to actually kind of feel bad for them....it's pretty shocking how their program is falling apart so fast. Ours was a weird up and down slow grind but there's is happening overnight.
Never ever feel sorry for the team out west......EVER!!!

No he hasn’t. Kirby has significantly stepped it up with 5 stars. He has pulled at least 1 5* OL in each of his classes. Richt git one total in 15 years. Richt recruited skill players pretty well, but many of them were undersized ACC types. And his roster management is the worst I’d ever seen. The stats on the attrition of many of those highly ranked classes is shocking, and he was always short of the 85 limit, giving schollies to walk-ons. Don’t expect ir needyou to buy any if that, but it won’t stop being true.

And the only moral victory talk I see here is about how close you were in the 4th qtr of a 19 point loss.

How’d the Bama game go AGAIN this year?

Francois leaving would be a good thing for the program. I'm disappointed that Taggart is even giving him the option of returning.

Really? Wouldn't that put you guys down to 1 scholly QB at the moment? I know he's not a good fit there but that's scary stuff. Even if Blackman is great - you'd be 1 hit away next year from either a transfer or true frosh being "the guy".

Really? Wouldn't that put you guys down to 1 scholly QB at the moment? I know he's not a good fit there but that's scary stuff. Even if Blackman is great - you'd be 1 hit away next year from either a transfer or true frosh being "the guy".

FSU will get a grad transfer to battle it out with Blackman. Francois is a terrible QB that doesn't seem to be well liked by his teammates. He's not owed a 5th year here. Best for everyone to move on.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
It appears just like Muschamp Willy thinks you only need about 2 offensive linemen each year.

Every class needs 4-5 good OL signees. Every year. Gus does the same thing at aubarn, he will sign 1 OL in one class and 6 in the next one. That's precisely why they will have a good running game for a couple of years, then back in the crapper for a couple.

What else can he say? At least he's acknowledged that FSU sucks. You Dwag fans act like this is the first time UGA has recruited lights out the way Kirby has, as well as not even being around until 2013 when Georgia started a rare winning streak vs UF. Richt has been recruiting like this since his days at FSU. Good lord, quit acting like Georgia won something. National Champs in recruiting, moral championships, etc. fsu939913 has been on this board for as long as I remember and took a few shots at us Gator fans when we had some down seasons.

Second year in a row that Georgia lost a title to Bama because Kirby forgot to prepare for Bama's backup QB. That's Mark Richt/Ed Orgeron stupid-level coaching.

Getting the 5-stars on the field is great. Not knowing how to coach them once they are seems to be bowlcut's issue.

Reactions: gatordad3
Putnam signing with Clemson over FSU was another big hit to the FSU recruiting class

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT