ADVERTISEMENT

FSU just has a bad memory I guess…

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Just gave Norvell another 2.5 Million? When he lost to JACKSONVILLE St. they ALL wanted to fire him but, were broke from paying off Willie T., then 2 years ago he lost 3 in a row and had that awesome winning streak against teams that were all 6-6 or at best 7-5 and last year how they forget 31-10 over B.C. became 31-29 and they should’ve lost it, Clemson was an O.T. game and the wins all came over teams with 3+ losses and the last one was pretty close wasn’t it? Give them a tough schedule and they may have a dose of buyer’s remorse?

The best part is them laughing at TAMU for vastly overpaying a barely mediocre coach based on a few wins in a lousy conference that were generated by the play of an elite QB.

• Haha
Reactions: g8rhoo
If they finally wiggle their way out of the ACC and they are rejected by the Big 10 and SEC.

If When they finally wiggle their way out of the ACC and they are rejected accepted by the Big 10 and SEC.
FIFY

This is what needs to happen...just get on with it already.

429651377_796788245827458_8991311453297236705_n.jpg

Whose post is this poindexter? Not irony but, you’re who lives on a message board. It’s Sad! Damn I used his name so he’ll be on here tonight Bank it Tim Tebow! Damn he’ll say it’s in a post already on here!

FSU is going to…UGH, Damn all the banned Noles and NoleMom will be on here.

Get it Jr.?

Whose post is this poindexter? Not irony but, you’re who lives on a message board. It’s Sad! Damn I used his name so he’ll be on here tonight Bank it Tim Tebow! Damn he’ll say it’s in a post already on here!

FSU is going to…UGH, Damn all the banned Noles and NoleMom will be on here.

Get it Jr.?
The heights you reach on the mountain called Lack of Self Awareness is astonishing. It's seconded only to your achievements on Mt. Irony.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT