ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is going to squash us like grapes

For the most part, the ACC does a great job at scheduling OOC vs P5 teams (in an attempt to boost its reputation). That said, it's pretty moot when you don't WIN THE DARN GAME!

The ACC is getting better and trending upward, but they still have a ways to go and sustainment will be key. Definitely curious to see how the ACC fairs during the Bowl Season (was last year a fluke?).

So what is are hole fans opinion of who wins the National Championship? Do any of you believe Clemson won't win the National Chamoionship?

So what is are hole fans opinion of who wins the National Championship? Do any of you believe Clemson won't win the National Chamoionship?

Not sure what this post is even about? There are four teams in the playoffs, each with equal chance to win it all. I'd prefer Clemson win it, but am aware other teams will be vying for the same trophy.

Last edited:
I can't speak for him, but maybe he was referring to the insistence by most FSU fans that they do not support other ACC teams in OOC and bowl games.

That anything that is good for another ACC team, say Clemson, might be bad for FSU, so they not only do not pull for them, they actively root against them.

I realize you are not that way Igloo, as you often preen about the # of ranked ACC teams and the ACC bowl wins and the like. But most FSU fans are the former, not the latter.

I can't speak for him, but maybe he was referring to the insistence by most FSU fans that they do not support other ACC teams in OOC and bowl games.

That anything that is good for another ACC team, say Clemson, might be bad for FSU, so they not only do not pull for them, they actively root against them.

I realize you are not that way Igloo, as you often preen about the # of ranked ACC teams and the ACC bowl wins and the like. But most FSU fans are the former, not the latter.

While I by no means live vicariously through the accomplishments of other teams, I do recognize the importance of perception regarding conference strength. Therefore, I see it as very beneficial for the ACC to bring home the trophy. If they don't, though, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Besides, I LOVE rare things...

unicorn.jpg

I think Oklahoma is going to beat Clemson and play Bama in the final. OU should win but will probably choke. Screw Clemson!

I could give two squirts of piss what ACC teams do when they are not playing Fsu.

I will however bring it to a sec fans attention if the Acc wins a game head to head against the sec. Sec fan guy gets so upset & it amuses me.

I can also tell you with much confidence there was no Acc chant against Auburn. Auburn fans brought out Sec Sec Sec up 21-3 late 2nd quarter.

Only thing that came to my mind was wtf is this?

Igloo summed up what SEC fans (that is fans of their own SEC team) have been saying for what, 10 years now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT