ADVERTISEMENT

Florida will bounce back

This is a work in progress. It’ll come together.
They can still get it right and get to the SECCG!

Reactions: rockydoc
I'm ready for the Trask era to begin. Thank you, Fileipe. Enjoy riding the pine.

This guy is gonna put the Gators in the best position to win!
He can get it together in the next week.

Still eyes on the prize.... get to 9 wins and set up 2019!

Franks is too stupid to ever be good. He couldn't even run up tempo. He had no idea time was running short. This is the same guy that runs out of bounds 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage instead of throwing it away. You can't coach stupid, and unfortunately, Franks is mildly retarded.

Franks is too stupid to ever be good. He couldn't even run up tempo. He had no idea time was running short. This is the same guy that runs out of bounds 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage instead of throwing it away. You can't coach stupid, and unfortunately, Franks is mildly retarded.

Well you can’t say stuff like that. (Let’s pray and try to calm down)
All this can be fixed.
Mullen will coach em up.

Let’s hear it for the Boys!

Last edited:
I was shocked he didn't Driskel the first 3 quarters and then he went full Driskel in the 4th but KY even let him get away with it like 3 times.

I thought the missed 2 pt conversion was worse than anything Driskel ever did. I mean, you run the play probably a thousand times in practice, hoping that it looks exactly like that. It was obvious the back was going to be open from the snap, you’re rolling out toward him, he’s five yards open and waving his arms at you from five yards away, and Franks comes off him and throws to the other side of the field.

I like your optimism apple, of course things will get better. Cheesehead is gone, Mullen will get us on the right track. Franks...... is really tall.

Blame Mac/Grier for this cluster. Do you think Florida can win out, and get to the SECCG?

Well there’s still the chance to win out.
Coach has just gotta coach em up!

I don’t believe all that stomach bug stuff.
That’s just an excuse.

Cmon Gator nation.... let’s cheer and pray they put this thing behind them and coach em up!

Reactions: Zeppelin vol
It wasn’t Franks. It was the D...or complete lack thereof...

Grantham choked on the D... you don't play "ears back" like he did for the first 3 quarters with such a mobile QB. We got burned by his mobility repeatedly as our ends would rush too deep on the pass rush. Also, the tackling was atrocious.

HOWEVER, Franks was just awful on his decisions and most of his throws. Not to mention missing the WIDE OPEN primary receiver on the 2pt conv.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
I'm ready for the Trask era to begin. Thank you, Fileipe. Enjoy riding the pine.
Sorry but he wasn’t off tonight. That’s just Franks. Last week was an anomaly against a really weak FCS opponent. Nothing has changed with Franks and nothing will. He just doesn’t have it.
I was shocked he didn't Driskel the first 3 quarters and then he went full Driskel in the 4th but KY even let him get away with it like 3 times.
I like your optimism apple, of course things will get better. Cheesehead is gone, Mullen will get us on the right track. Franks...... is really tall.
Franks was just awful on his decisions and most of his throws. Not to mention missing the WIDE OPEN primary receiver on the 2pt conv.
Maybe he thought it was like Olympic diving or gymnastics, where you get extra points for degree of difficulty.
Thanks for that chuckle SeaPA... :)

Hey circle of jerks, see, you're right. I'm the only one that's not as clueless as you village idiots are... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Zeppelin vol
Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A**kicking by Kentucky? And UF is better than ND?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You're here on our board, begging for some attention, so proof positive yet again. :cool:

UF's last NC was in 2008, their 3rd since NL was last 'given' one.
Neutered Lame's last NC was in 1988.
They beat an undefeated WVa, who had 9 of their 11 wins against teams with losing records... :oops:

Do let me know if you ever WIN your first one, because all of the other's were 'GIVEN' to you by your big N.E. media-morons voters.

It wasn’t Franks. It was the D...or complete lack thereof...
Agree, along with the offensive line. I've said this before, but we significantly upgraded the WR and RB positions, but it doesn't matter because we don't have an offensive line. KY's QB was better than ours, but so was their O-line. The ultimate success of a football team rests with the trenches, as everybody has skill players anymore. But our O-line has been bad for years and a good but not great Kentucky team exposed us once again.

Reactions: sadgator
Folks need to get behind Franks and start cheering FOR these kids rather than against them!

Ignoring the facts / stats won't make them go away, or strengthen those that want to blame in all on the OL.

Franks vs UK - threw the ball 39 times, with only 17 completions,
44%.
Franks Career - 54.3% to this date - 9-08-18
Jeff Driskel Career 59.4%, benched and run outta town.
John Brantley Career 61.7%, constantly dissed on as no good.

Franks (4 ypc) and Scarlett (3.6 ypc) combined to run the ball on 18 of the 28 runs in the UK game, 64%, for only 63 combined yds.
While the 3 most productive runners, (ypc) only got 10 carries combined.
Perine 4 at 8.5 ypc -- Toney 2 at 5.0 ypc, Davis 2 at 3.8 ypc, for 59 yds.

18 Carries for 63 yds 3.5 ypc

---OR----
10 carries for 59 yds, 5.9 ypc.

So, did the OL block better for the 3 productive runners? :rolleyes:
Who should be running the damn ball in the games? o_O
Is any of that sinking in yet???:confused:

Last edited:
Always interesting/amusing to see how fans react to a loss. We've got everything from the season is over (in week 2) to this starting a 10-game winning streak and SECCG appearance.

Still looking like a 7-5/8-4 season from where I sit. The time to start judging Mullen is when the majority of the team is his recruits.

Always interesting/amusing to see how fans react to a loss. We've got everything from the season is over (in week 2) to this starting a 10-game winning streak and SECCG appearance.

Still looking like a 7-5/8-4 season from where I sit. The time to start judging Mullen is when the majority of the team is his recruits.
You have a healthier attitude.
I still see us getting to the SECCG!
Mullen will get us there.

Want to do a bet on that 7-5 prediction? I guess there is a little chance if we beat Tennessee and Colorado State but I would say 6-6 is our best case scenario now probably.

Keep Franks as your starter, please. It's hilarious seeing a guy that yaps at defenses, running his mouth all game long, only to walk off the field with a loss.

Keep Franks as your starter, please. It's hilarious seeing a guy that yaps at defenses, running his mouth all game long, only to walk off the field with a loss.

Kentucky, folks will find, is no push over this year
They are going to win 8 games.

The bulldogs arent as good as everyone is telling it either.
I dont think South Carolina is as good as billed either.
I dont think boys really play for Muschamp.
He is just a bully.

Last edited:
Want to do a bet on that 7-5 prediction? I guess there is a little chance if we beat Tennessee and Colorado State but I would say 6-6 is our best case scenario now probably.

Haha you are so invested in being proven right. I really think you are a Georgia fan who is trolling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT