ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs. Tennessee game day thread

MJWilliamson

Bull Gator
Apr 23, 2007
As expected, the opening line of Florida by three was bet down. I expected it to be a pick-em line at game time, but UT is now actually favored by one.

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on Florida. Overall, UT might have a slightly better team, but I think our DL will be too much for their OL. And I think UT players are going to have a tendency to play tight.

5ujujk.jpg

Have a bad feeling in my gut...hope it's just indigestion.

Intel. Harris was apparently gonna start this game because of it. It's something to watch. Not confident at all now.

Yes sir! Getting up on them early is big. Hopefully the self doubt starts to creep in.

As long as you tackle well this is what the D should look like. That's really been our only issue all season. That and the soft coverage. I hope we keep manning up and bringing 6 or more.

Damn Grier way behind on the last two passes on these open crosses, gotta hit those easy completions. Hopefully he settles down he's just gunning everything in there, need some touch.

Our offense playing calling suck so far.This is a good Tenn. Team . Offense has to play better great call by Tenn.

This defense drives me damn crazy. They're either elite in all areas on one play or completely undisciplined and missing tackles all over the damn place. Goodness.

I feel like we really lack creativity in our running game, especially considering the weakness in our OL. You guys agree?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT