ADVERTISEMENT

Florida/Kentucky Saturday 4:00pm/CBS

25hza0g.jpg

Kentucky is not nearly as good as they have been the last 4-5 years, but we've played pretty bad away from home. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

2 Bigtime games for Gators tonight, one with Kentucky and Donovan against Golden State! Go Gators!!

Sighhh....very typical of this team and this coach. Two great performances followed by one where we stink up the gym

They just don't have a clue how to compete on the road! Cheese looks as lost as last years eater egg.

You knew Kentucky would come in with some extra juice. They are knocking down shots they normally don't. It happens. Let's see how these guys respond in the 2nd half.

Yea, this is going to be a butt kicking from beginning to end. Happily, it only counts for one game.

Yea, this is going to be a butt kicking from beginning to end. Happily, it only counts for one game.

I think corch White is going to be gray before this game is over...........it's the worst performance I've seen in years. Complete meltdown handling the ball.

Some improvement in the second half. In fact, a great deal. But it looks like several of our games where we got down big but battled back to make it a close loss.

Small comfort.

We got beat everywhere, but the biggest difference is that they've got guys in their backcourt who can get their own shot and make it.

Reactions: martycat1
Some improvement in the second half. In fact, a great deal. But it looks like several of our games where we got down big but battled back to make it a close loss.

Small comfort.

They keep playing. Have to give them credit for that. Difference in the game was, after 8 minutes, we were 5-18 and they were 12-19 with a bunch of threes. We're just not going to keep up with a team making shots like that (two guys really). Same deal at Tennessee. At least the loss doesn't hurt our resume too much.

We got beat everywhere, but the biggest difference is that they've got guys in their backcourt who can get their own shot and make it.
You hit the nail on the head Bradley. I couldn't believe how slow UF was to guard the 3. I was at the game and I could see the plays develop. At 53 and that much time, I could hit them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT