ADVERTISEMENT

FJB!

you go typing in all caps again. Everything I like better today, everything is my answer, including who our President is.

wtf.gif

That was all caps? Well damn. My monitor is effed. I only saw one word in caps. Back to Best Buy I go! :rolleyes:😂😁
Lol, that's the best you got. Must be a slow night. I expect better, but not shocked seeing as who posted it.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
In #279 of this thread, @DC407 is shown with the quote to Lord of "LOL, I have no problem discussing anything." What a big lie. So I thought I would test that out by asking a very respectable question in that same #279. Crickets.

So I thought I'd give him another chance in another thread and I asked him another respectable question in #11 of the thread, What happened to the democrat party. Again, Crickets.

So Mr dc407, don't lie to this board and tell us you have no problem discussing anything when you clearly do.

Reactions: nail1988
In #279 of this thread, @DC407 is shown with the quote to Lord of "LOL, I have no problem discussing anything." What a big lie. So I thought I would test that out by asking a very respectable question in that same #279. Crickets.

So I thought I'd give him another chance in another thread and I asked him another respectable question in #11 of the thread, What happened to the democrat party. Again, Crickets.

So Mr dc407, don't lie to this board and tell us you have no problem discussing anything when you clearly do.
I tried to tell him to go outside and practice falling down..he did not listen. It is IMPOSSIBLE for them to talk FJB ACCOMPLISHMENTS...always has been impossible. So they all just pretend they do not see those questions. I ask anyone here....has ANY lib/snowflake EVER answered that question? (I already know the answer) They CANNOT...it makes them look dumb as a red brick.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: nail1988 and DC407
I tried to tell him to go outside and practice falling down..he did not listen. It is IMPOSSIBLE for them to talk FJB ACCOMPLISHMENTS...always has been impossible. So they all just pretend they do not see those questions. I ask anyone here....has ANY lib/snowflake EVER answered that question? (I already know the answer) They CANNOT...it makes them look dumb as a red brick.
Stephen A knows the liberal cowards can't win on the issues.

Stephen A. Smith calls liberals cowards for lawfare against Trump: 'Scared you can't beat him'

Lol, my bad, I had you inadvertently blocked. I'll go back and answer your question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT