ADVERTISEMENT

FJB!

Lol, says the guy who is responding to everything I said. Someone's obsessed.
So, anyone responding to your drivel is obsessed. Roger that.

You admitted constant insanity is different than occasional gaffes. Twice.

Riddle me this, who is the one that utters insanity every time he opens his mouth, and who trips up occasionally?

The purpose of a discussion is to discuss. Or would you like us all to just nod and accept every stupid thing you post and praise you for your insight?

OHHHH...so yo uLIKE 4dollar gas, 25% inflation (compounded), being on the brink of WWIII because of appeasment, and that beautiful surrender from Afghanistan? And you must HATE mideast peace plans, great economy, and closed borders? Because THOSE are the differences in the PERFORMANCE of the two. Not even debatable.
Lol, yep. As opposed to the stuff we dealt with during the Trump administration.

So, anyone responding to your drivel is obsessed. Roger that.

You admitted constant insanity is different than occasional gaffes. Twice.

Riddle me this, who is the one that utters insanity every time he opens his mouth, and who trips up occasionally?

The purpose of a discussion is to discuss. Or would you like us all to just nod and accept every stupid thing you post and praise you for your insight?
Lol, I have no problem discussing anything.

Thats one. Incidentally, that event happened exactly as he said he just completely whiffed on the name of the battle. Which would be a gaffe.

Give me 4 more. A gaffe being confusing two different senators or heads of state, or getting the date wrong. Insanity being answering a question with a completely different topic or going off on an unrelated tangent.

Trump saying something you completely disagree with doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: DC407
Thats one. Incidentally, that event happened exactly as he said he just completely whiffed on the name of the battle. Which would be a gaffe.

Give me 4 more. A gaffe being confusing two different senators or heads of state, or getting the date wrong. Insanity being answering a question with a completely different topic or going off on an unrelated tangent.

Trump saying something you completely disagree with doesn't count.

That's not going to cut it. And sweet jesus that dude's voice is nails on a chalkboard.

So we've got a politician interjecting a speech with a personal anecdote and taking credit for something the commentator believes he didn't do.

Also that's one off the cuff speech. Now I have to hunt down the whole thing and point out all the stuff he said that was correct.

Contrast that to the SOTU, which was pretty much Abe Simpson yelling at the sky for an hour.

Still waiting on insanity, so far I see a politician doing what politicians do, inflate their accomplishments and try to appear human. He didn't talk about ice cream or try to wander off before the event was done.

45a0f4c2-ba35-4beb-a9e2-0e87d28b336e-AP_Election_2020_Biden_MIPA1_1.jpg

@DC407

Lol, says the same guy who gets upset about people not standing for the National Anthem.
Upset is a bit strong, as I am different than you are. I BELIVE in the US Constitution, and 1st amendment rights. HOWEVER...with those rights come consequences. So I will use MY 1st amendment right to makes things uncomfortable for people who choose to disrespect MY Country. I wish you and others had 1/1000th of the love for our Country as I do. But your a dimwad...and dimwads do not. NOT ONE. You support a party that backs Iran over Israel, that has ACTIVE communists , and active TERRORISTS in congress. One F'd her brother to sneak in America. Maybe you should take a step back and see what YOU stand for.....because I am PROUD to be on America's side. Are you proud to be on Irans?

• Haha
I think anyone can see stolen elections have SERIOUS consequences. Look at what your guy has done to our wonderful world. EVERYTHING he has touched turned straight to POOP.
Lol, stolen elections 😂. Thanks for the laugh. It's been a blast watching that narrative collapse time and time again.

Upset is a bit strong, as I am different than you are. I BELIVE in the US Constitution, and 1st amendment rights. HOWEVER...with those rights come consequences. So I will use MY 1st amendment right to makes things uncomfortable for people who choose to disrespect MY Country. I wish you and others had 1/1000th of the love for our Country as I do. But your a dimwad...and dimwads do not. NOT ONE. You support a party that backs Iran over Israel, that has ACTIVE communists , and active TERRORISTS in congress. One F'd her brother to sneak in America. Maybe you should take a step back and see what YOU stand for.....because I am PROUD to be on America's side. Are you proud to be on Irans?
Lol, you don't make things uncomfortable by commenting on a message board my friend. We just laugh at you.

Lol, stolen elections 😂. Thanks for the laugh. It's been a blast watching that narrative collapse time and time again.
All you have to do is look at all the ridiculous court cases going on now to understand how crooked YOUR side is. It is IMPOSSIBLE for them to talk about accomplishments...because there are none. And ANYONE with a functioning brain knows that idiot did not get 81 million votes

All you have to do is look at all the ridiculous court cases going on now to understand how crooked YOUR side is. It is IMPOSSIBLE for them to talk about accomplishments...because there are none. And ANYONE with a functioning brain knows that idiot did not get 81 million votes
Lol, I love it. Trump is stupid and screwed himself in all of these cases. I'm enjoying his meltdowns, they're awesome.

Lol, I love it. Trump is stupid and screwed himself in all of these cases. I'm enjoying his meltdowns, they're awesome.
Please come around after EVERY one of them are thrown out on merit. REAL Americans would understand the obvious. I guess that explains a bunch. But then again...you support a political party that has muslim terrorists AND avowed communists in congress...so there IS that.

Please come around after EVERY one of them are thrown out on merit. REAL Americans would understand the obvious. I guess that explains a bunch. But then again...you support a political party that has muslim terrorists AND avowed communists in congress...so there IS that.
Lol, I definitely will. Doesn't your party have Gosar, Gaetz, Tuberville, Boebert and Greene? C'mon man. Both parties have clowns in Congress.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Lol, I definitely will. Doesn't your party have Gosar, Gaetz, Tuberville, Boebert and Greene? C'mon man. Both parties have clowns in Congress.
Communist and terrorists are not the same as clowns to me...again..I AM an American and know the difference. I wish your side did, because YOUR side (many) chooses Iran over Israel, communism over Capitalism, and politics over our Constitution. No AGAIN..go outside and practice falling down. You CANNOT win here....you choose losers politically. While you are at it...list EVERYTHING that is better under FJB than Trump.

• Haha
Communist and terrorists are not the same as clowns to me...again..I AM an American and know the difference. I wish your side did, because YOUR side (many) chooses Iran over Israel, communism over Capitalism, and politics over our Constitution. No AGAIN..go outside and practice falling down. You CANNOT win here....you choose losers politically. While you are at it...list EVERYTHING that is better under FJB than Trump.
You are an American, yes. You say it in almost every post. I am too.

The rest of what you said is comical because so many on your side have abandoned what the believed in previously to support Trump.

Why don't you all get up off your knees, wipe that white stuff from your mouth and get back to being a legit party. Trump's got your side out here looking stupid af.

Btw, what happened to impeaching Biden? Guess that was a sham like so many predicted.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT