ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci is a Liar

That's good. I read the assessment of the possible charges elsewhere and as I understand it, he ran up and stopped and just mouthed off some. I guess he helped lead the charge and then just let all the other players pass him and just watched. It looks like that was a smart move. -LOL

They could have charged him with a couple of counts of trespassing and possibly inciting a riot, but the inciting charge wouldn't be all that winnable, in my opinion, with him just stopping and mouthing off.

I think the Justice Department wants to concentrate on the other rioters that really tried to overthrow the government of the United States.
My goodness.

730+ people in prison. Some just walked around between stanchions like they were on a field trip (and some got violent both inside and outside the Capitol). But people who were just outside were charged. This guy is on video planning the night before and inciting the day of and he’s a free man.

You’re trying WAY too hard here.

My goodness.

730+ people in prison. Some just walked around between stanchions like they were on a field trip (and some got violent both inside and outside the Capitol). But people who were just outside were charged. This guy is on video planning the night before and inciting the day of and he’s a free man.

You’re trying WAY too hard here.
But as I said, regardless, I don't think it is a winnable case based on what I read. The Justice Department must think that too.

But as I said, regardless, I don't think it is a winnable case based on what I read. The Justice Department must think that too.
But the other 730 are?

And that’s beside the point. If you can watch that video and square that with how many others have been charged you’re trying WAY too hard to eliminate the possibility of him cooperating with the FBI. He’s much more guilty and we have the receipts, and we are the general public.

But the other 730 are?

And that’s beside the point. If you can watch that video and square that with how many others have been charged you’re trying WAY too hard to eliminate the possibility of him cooperating with the FBI. He’s much more guilty and we have the receipts, and we are the general public.
Goodness the sheep will do anything to defend their fascist overlords.

I think it helps explain why 90% of liberals are angry people all the time. They are mad at themselves for being such shitty people, but are taking it out on everyone else.
Ghost: it's you guys that are angry all the time. Look at how you all act on the board. Heck, look how you act on the board with your mouth always saying something mean to those who disagree with you.

I think you know that. you are just running your mouth, as always.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
But the other 730 are?

Look, I don't really disagree with you. I don't know if he is already cooperating with the Justice Department to avoid prosecution. I guess I'll wait & find out.

Ghost: it's you guys that are angry all the time. Look at how you all act on the board. Heck, look how you act on the board with your mouth always saying something mean to those who disagree with you.

I think you know that. you are just running your mouth, as always.
Jus-damn, Mr OhNo finally got one correct, so giving him a gold star for the post... 😁

Reactions: nail1988
Takes me a while, I guess! -LOL
As I posted before, my subscription to this site ends December 28th & I am not going to renew it at full price. I do not know if I will be able to post anymore after today, so I thought I would 'sorta say goodbye'.

I have truly enjoyed my time with you little maniacs here on this board. It was interesting to see:

Who thinks for themselves, who regurgitates anything they hear from Right-Wing sites, who is actually conservative and not a Fascist, and who needs other people to socially reinforce him for his beliefs. Overall, I've had a great time!!

The one frightening thing I learned, is you see other Americans in political parties not your own, as your enemies (that is, of course, Putin's mission). Don't be Putin's puppets anymore. We all have our political beliefs and that's all they are. I know Right-Wing media intensifies that message to the limit, but it is untrue. As Rupert Murdoch once described to 60 minutes, it's just to "rile you up".

Be safe, be well and enjoy the holidays. Be nice to everyone you meet.

As I said, I don't know if this is my last post, but it HAS been an honor!!!!!!!!

As I posted before, my subscription to this site ends December 28th & I am not going to renew it at full price. I do not know if I will be able to post anymore after today, so I thought I would 'sorta say goodbye'.

I have truly enjoyed my time with you little maniacs here on this board. It was interesting to see:

Who thinks for themselves, who regurgitates anything they hear from Right-Wing sites, who is actually conservative and not a Fascist, and who needs other people to socially reinforce him for his beliefs. Overall, I've had a great time!!

The one frightening thing I learned, is you see other Americans in political parties not your own, as your enemies (that is, of course, Putin's mission). Don't be Putin's puppets anymore. We all have our political beliefs and that's all they are. I know Right-Wing media intensifies that message to the limit, but it is untrue. As Rupert Murdoch once described to 60 minutes, it's just to "rile you up".

Be safe, be well and enjoy the holidays. Be nice to everyone you meet.

As I said, I don't know if this is my last post, but it HAS been an honor!!!!!!!!
Damn............ you millennials are dumb. There might be one paid subscriber (not BScuck either) in The Parking Lot. Stick around, we need a chew toy. 🤣

Damn............ you millennials are dumb. There might be one paid subscriber (not BScuck either) in The Parking Lot. Stick around, we need a chew toy. 🤣
Actually, I've done my share of 'chewin' on this site, I'm proud to say. It has been interesting for sure!!

Here's the sick excuse for an AG in the DoJ... Fauci and others....

=====

Oct. 21, 2021 - Chip Roy hammers Fauci

=====

Dec. 1st 2021 Jim Jordan House Judicary Comm. hearing.

=====

Dec. 8th 2021 Ron Johnson on the Senate Floor.

• Wow
25k cases and zero deaths?

That's precisely what should happen with a virus on its 3rd or 4th variant. Thing spreads like wildfire, does no real damage.

Media is running with case numbers to scare the emotional sheep. I noted that our slowest was posting that cases in Florida were spiking. He wasn't smart enough to know how that was good news.

Those of us in 'Fly Over Country' (rural Florida) are mostly laughing at the Rat infested SE Florida dupes that have been the epicenter for the Kung Flu since it's outbreak. (variant / smariant -- imo)

With HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. readily available in Florida due to DeSantis, I'm not in the least bit concerned about what happens to those adults that chose to vaxx vs curing it early.

I do have some empathy for any of the children being forced into quarantine protocols.
~~ Stay home, social distance, masks, incessant disinfectants, forced vaxx, constant worry, etc.
But all adults are free to pursue their own health decisions in whichever manner is available, per our God given unalienable human rights....

PS NOTE:
The is no such thing as Constitutional Rights.
The Constitution was written to limit what any government can do.
It's Constitutional Limits on Gov, not Constitutional Rights for already Sovereign Citizens.

‘He Lies All The Time’: Dr. Robert Malone Torches Fauci, Claims He ‘Has No Integrity’​

What's creepy is the resemblance between the two. Blood related before they married? You know, FDR and Eleanor Roosevelt style.
FIR4DgpUUAQdmpn

Sorry but that's been discredited by more than one source. It's not necessary to post stuff like that to stiil be correct that Fauci is a lying sack of excrement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT