ADVERTISEMENT

Dwight Howard likes dudes

gatordad3

Bull Gator
Sep 18, 2011
For you Pride lovers
smiley-supergay.gif

Yeah yeah it probably belongs in the sports forum but those guys over there like sad gator get far more triggered over non heterosexual topics.

For you Pride lovers
smiley-supergay.gif

Yeah yeah it probably belongs in the sports forum but those guys over there like sad gator get far more triggered over non heterosexual topics.

Anyone still remember "In Living Color"? 😂

ilc_4_embed.jpg

Why so much homophobia? Is it the invisible man in the sky that you’re so scared of, or is it something inside each of you? Likely a combination. Either way, grow up!!!

"Barack Obama likes the meat too"

I'm also sure James Harden is also a fudge packer. Rumor has it so is Anthony Davis.

Why so much homophobia? Is it the invisible man in the sky that you’re so scared of, or is it something inside each of you? Likely a combination. Either way, grow up!!!
Agree. Why is it so important to you burly he-men?

Reactions: Mdfgator
I see the usual posters are offended and rushing in to defend the perverts. What a shocker.
I’m not offended in the least. And adults born different from you or I don't need me to defend them.
Especially not from some inconsequential little tree stump.

I see the usual posters are offended and rushing in to defend the perverts. What a shocker.
Also, notice that the same posters who are rushing in to defend the perverts (Leave them alone! It's NONE of your business!!) are the FIRST posters to rush in and attack other posters for their religious beliefs.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT