ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t listen to CountryGator. Fire Billy

MichiGator has always been a sourpuss. Napier is not the answer. He has no business in big boy football. But some on here bashed Mertz all year. Kid was our MVP. Without him we win 2 games.
Mertz will have suitors if he chooses to transfer.

If I am not mistaken Napier has only beat 2 FBS teams with a winning season record since he has been here. Utah in 2022 and Tenn this season.
So will you agree Brown not the answer? Yes, Nappy head sucks, but cleary we are better with Mertz.

In Pat Dooley's article, he said that since 1962, Florida has had 8 losing seasons, 3 of them being the last 3. 3 straight losing seasons for the first tie since 1947. Napier is 11-14. Totally unacceptable. Take that in your process, Coach Napier!!

You obviously know zero about football. Stricklan has doomed this team for 2 more years due to scheduling the hardest OOC in the nation and the new SEC.

It's an embarrassment if we consider UCF and Miami making the schedule crazy hard. I see a point on not having one more cupcake though. Besides those games it's about the same as the rest of the SEC now though the East no longer provides any protection. Miami has had maybe one real good season since around 2003 I think and UCF doesn't have near the talent level we have.

In Pat Dooley's article, he said that since 1962, Florida has had 8 losing seasons, 3 of them being the last 3. 3 straight losing seasons for the first tie since 1947. Napier is 11-14. Totally unacceptable. Take that in your process, Coach Napier!!

I am scared we could turn into about what KY is now long term if the office people don't do what needs to be done. I would say at this point GA, Bama, Auburn, Texas, LSU, TN, OK and A&M are more dedicated than us and we are almost falling into a KY/Ole Miss level mindset.

The perfect illustration of year two under Napier…no words or explanation required…

8f47ce9a1067ee58026d168b59f626b5.gif

I was one of the few who defended Napier early in the season. This is far worse than our 0-10-1 season. This experiment is over, but first Stricklin must go as well as kicking Foley out of Gainesville. Give Billy Napier his buyout and throw $12 million in Urban Meyer's face. If not Urban, lure Dan Lanning out of Oregon.

Seems to me there are still some Mullen cancers on the team.

First thing Napier should have done was gotten rid of the bad ones. Maybe he did I don't know.

Right now UF has some talent but there are still some players that want to do stupid crap and that will kill you as we saw.

I won't be surprised to see a bunch of portal guys leaving UF. It may be for the best.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Yeah…UCF’s is WAY better…

…oh and disciplined too…

And we should only be so lucky to have a coach as competent as Gus…

Anybody have any doubt that UCF kicks Florida’s ass next year?…that is as close to a lock as anything you could bet…

If we lose early it will be Miami I think but if we lose either of those 2 games at home Napier is as good as gone by the end of the season.

Napier will be on a very short rope next season. Starts off with a couple of losses he will be fired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT