ADVERTISEMENT

Do you consider WLOCP to be a Top 10 Rivalry Game?

To me, Georgia and FSU are both huge rivalries. I hate them both. But if Georgia and FSU played it's the only time I would want the Bulldogs to win.

To me Georgia is our biggest rival, followed by FSU, Miami, Tenn and LSU. Used to be Auburn but we don't play them as often anymore. But my most disliked program is Ohio State. I would pull for any of our rivals against OSU.

Reactions: gatordad3
To me Georgia is our biggest rival, followed by FSU, Miami, Tenn and LSU. Used to be Auburn but we don't play them as often anymore. But my most disliked program is Ohio State. I would pull for any of our rivals against OSU.

Idk, UGA was never really a threat until now. I always thought uf and fsu were each others biggest rivals because the winner typically went to the title or almost. Same with us and Miami.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
Idk, UGA was never really a threat until now. I always thought uf and fsu were each others biggest rivals because the winner typically went to the title or almost. Same with us and Miami.
Georgia was never a threat??!!! Back in the 70's & 80's Georgia stopped us from winning an SEC title several times. They dominated us from '74 - '89. In the 90's that game usually determined which of us went to the SEC title game. From 1990 - 2010, they only beat us 3 times, but the game still was huge. That game on the last Saturday in October has ALWAYS been the biggest game of the year to long time Gator fans

Georgia was never a threat??!!! Back in the 70's & 80's Georgia stopped us from winning an SEC title several times. They dominated us from '74 - '89. In the 90's that game usually determined which of us went to the SEC title game. From 1990 - 2010, they only beat us 3 times, but the game still was huge. That game on the last Saturday in October has ALWAYS been the biggest game of the year to long time Gator fans

70s and 80s......when the dinosaurs were here? I meant in the last 40 yrs

70s and 80s......when the dinosaurs were here? I meant in the last 40 yrs
You said never. I'm pretty sure never is inclusive of a long time well beyond 40 years, bubba. Considering you probably have a degree of some kind from FSU, I can understand your inability to differentiate between 40 years and NEVER! Plus, I included info about the 1990's up to 2010. And for those of us who have lived a life, 40 years isn't that long. Sorry if you're probably a snowflake millennial with no perspective of long term history. If you had meant in the last 40 years you should have said so. Doesn't change the conclusion that the rivalry with the Dogs is more important than the one with the ACC Noles in the eyes of most Gators. In spite of your lack of perspective, the fact is that the Florida/Georgia rivalry is and always has been more important than the FSU/UF one to most Gators, if nothing else it's because we're both in the SEC, which just means more. Do we want to beat FSU. Yes. I HATE FSU and want them to lose every game in every sport. My second favorite team is whoever is playing FSU. But as for rivalries, Georgia is bigger. I respect Georgia in a lot of ways. I have zero respect for Florida State.

Last edited:
You said never. I think that's inclusive of a long time well beyond 40 years bubba. Plus, I included info about the 1990's up to 2010. And for those of us who have lived a life, 40 years isn't that long. Sorry if you're a snowflake millennial with no perspective of long term history. If you had meant in the last 40 years you should have said so. Doesn't change the position that the rivalry with the Dogs is more important than the one with the ACC Noles. In spite of your lack of perspective, the fact is that the Florida/Georgia rivalry is and always has been more important than the FSU/UF one to most Gators, if nothing else because we're both in the SEC, which just means more.

Whew..... this response proves me right.

UF and FSU is worse than the backyard brawl. Being so close and in the same state we can never escape their suffocating presence. I live in southeastern Alabama and they have infested our area (sorry fsunumbers you alaska and goldmom seem like decent fans).

Reactions: fsu939913
And I understand why you frequent this board having to deal with Whorechant would drive anyone to a rival’s board.

UF and FSU is worse than the backyard brawl. Being so close and in the same state we can never escape their suffocating presence. I live in southeastern Alabama and they have infested our area (sorry fsunumbers you alaska and goldmom seem like decent fans).

I'm with you, less fsu fans would be great

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT