ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis telling me what I can eat now.

Here's an idea, maybe let the market decide whether lab grown meat becomes a thing.

I swear to Cow he's the least self aware lawyer ever.
I'll bet that's tasty AF.:oops: I still remember back in high school our cafeteria had hamburgers as an option on certain days. It was inedible. Nasty, tasteless soy bean mixed with a little raw hamburger. I can only imagine lab grown meat. :mad:

Here's an idea, maybe let the market decide whether lab grown meat becomes a thing.

Since Florida is the #1 meat producer...I think he is doing just fine here...especially when you see who is behind that garbage

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Since Florida is the #1 meat producer...I think he is doing just fine here...especially when you see who is behind that garbage
First of all I've never met a cattleman I wouldn't cheerfully kneecap and second if all I'm a grown ass man, Ill eat what I want and I dont give a wet fart what the government thinks about it. .

Reactions: kalimgoodman
I'll bet that's tasty AF.:oops: I still remember back in high school our cafeteria had hamburgers as an option on certain days. It was inedible. Nasty, tasteless soy bean mixed with a little raw hamburger. I can only imagine lab grown meat. :mad:
That was soy. This is meat minus the methane and the waste of grazing land.

No bootlicking. Not about my supporting DeSantis. I for real think most of these fat twats need to be helped against their will
Well I'm not fat (considering my age) and I eat what I want. My idea of a salad is chicken caesar with a ton of chicken, bread crumbs, and slopped heavily with lots of dressing. Oh, and little bit of Romaine lettuce on the side. 😂 This weeks menu has been steak, brauts, smoked pork, and lasagna is up at bat tomorrow night. 😵‍💫

Well I'm not fat (considering my age) and I eat what I want. My idea of a salad is chicken caesar with a ton of chicken, bread crumbs, and slopped heavily with lots of dressing. Oh, and little bit of Romaine lettuce on the side. 😂 This weeks menu has been steak, brauts, smoked pork, and lasagna is up at bat tomorrow night. 😵‍💫
Lose the the bread crumbs, dressing and lasagna and you will get no arguement from me. The doctors are full of crap, red meat is fine. Dont eat processed sugars and grains. Use olive oil on the salad. I just want our countrymen to be healthy, and do better. Being a fat slob is unacceptable, and I think they should be shamed...and I think parents who have obese children should be jailed

Lose the the bread crumbs, dressing and lasagna and you will get no arguement from me. The doctors are full of crap, red meat is fine. Dont eat processed sugars and grains. Use olive oil on the salad. I just want our countrymen to be healthy, and do better. Being a fat slob is unacceptable, and I think they should be shamed...and I think parents who have obese children should be jailed
When I was in my senior year of college I was a fat ass. I started lifting weights again, running, and went on the Atkins Diet. Meat, meat, and more meat, eggs, lots of bacon, no carbs. I dropped 60 pounds in 2 months and I never put it back on. I'm probably 10 pounds overweight but I eat what the hell I want when I want it. I don't really eat much anymore because my metabolism doesn't require it and I get full really fast these days. I rarely eat more than twice a day. Some days only dinner around 6 pm. If I'm not hungry, I don't eat.

When I was in my senior year of college I was a fat ass. I started lifting weights again, running, and went on the Atkins Diet. Meat, meat, and more meat, eggs, lots of bacon, no carbs. I dropped 60 pounds in 2 months and I never put it back on. I'm probably 10 pounds overweight but I eat what the hell I want when I want it. I don't really eat much anymore because my metabolism doesn't require it and I get full really fast these days. I rarely eat more than twice a day. Some days only dinner around 6 pm. If I'm not hungry, I don't eat.
Final line is crucial. I see a lot of people that eat as a hobby or a pastime. Im bored, lets eat

Unfortunately, there are authoritarians or authoritarian tendencies on both sides. Congress is loaded with them. We are so far gone with our founders intentions that it’s criminal.

Last edited:
this is true, but lab grown meat would be the very least of their issues.
Maybe. I think the lab grown meats will end up having similar effects on the body as items like seed oils or veggie oil. Disaster. We should be eating whole foods. No lab needed for food

Reactions: RussellCasse
Maybe. I think the lab grown meats will end up having similar effects on the body as items like seed oils or veggie oil. Disaster. We should be eating whole foods. No lab needed for food
yes, i agree, but lab grown meat is still way down the list, this is an anti science pro god virtue signal from ron, that was the point of the thread.

yes, i agree, but lab grown meat is still way down the list, this is an anti science pro god virtue signal from ron, that was the point of the thread.
"Science" is what has destroyed the gift of food that God gave us in the first place. Chemical fertilizers on the food...thanks science. Chemical pesticides on the food.....thanks science. Turn the dirt, rather than cover the soil....thanks science. Now the cows that God gave us arent good enough anymore...we need some Anthony Fauci type figure growing our meet in a test tube. Shit is nuts

Lose the the bread crumbs, dressing and lasagna and you will get no argument from me. The doctors are full of crap, red meat is fine. Dont eat processed sugars and grains. Use olive oil on the salad.
This^ I am down 40 lbs and my last a1c was 5.1.
It was 11, feb of 2023
I just want our countrymen to be healthy, and do better. Being a fat slob is unacceptable, and I think they should be shamed...and I think parents who have obese children should be jailed
Nah, mind your own business,

• Love

Sure BUT the people promoting the lab grown stuff will eventually if they have their way ban real meat. Desantis is heading it off at the pass.

I am not sure its the right way BUT meat producers MUST be protected from future gubmint mandates that would push down meatless or worse insects on the rest of us.

Sure BUT the people promoting the lab grown stuff will eventually if they have their way ban real meat. Desantis is heading it off at the pass.

I am not sure its the right way BUT meat producers MUST be protected from future gubmint mandates that would push down meatless or worse insects on the rest of us.
Thats patently absurd. This is why we pay farmers not to grow things in this country.

If the lab people are unfairly trying to muscle cattlemen out of the arena that's one thing.

But if people prefer lab grown beef to the kind that walks around and moos, to hell with protecting them.

No bootlicking. Not about my supporting DeSantis. I for real think most of these fat twats need to be helped against their will
You seem like a good guy generally, but again, this idea you should tell people what to do, disgusting fatbodies or otherwise, is disturbing.

You seem like a good guy generally, but again, this idea you should tell people what to do, disgusting fatbodies or otherwise, is disturbing.
I think you are pretty cool also. I am disturbed by the fat, out of shape wimps that our fellow American male has become. I cant help but thinking about growing old....to elderly to defend myself / my home / my homeland...and depending on these people to protect our country. We need to whip these pansy asses into shape before I get to old...if that means demanding that people fall in line with my dietary requirments, then so be it.

Final line is crucial. I see a lot of people that eat as a hobby or a pastime. Im bored, lets eat
I am down 40 lbs.

Eating is still a thing of enjoyment and or entertainment for me.

That isn't going to change. Where to eat out when on vacation is almost as important as what sites to see or experiences to take in.

Wednesday saw me grilling and eating brats, chicken and steak along with bell peppers, onions and mushrooms.

I ate all of that. I have been eating large portions like that for over a year. I am the healthiest I have been in 30 years. I eat until I am full. I eat zero sugar (stevia) chocolates and drink lots of stevia sweetened drinks. Soda, coffee and tea.

I do not like water but will drink bottled water when exercising or on a campout. Tap water is a NO NO. Water should have no taste or be flavored.

In the 70s my parents had us on a spartan diet due to finances. In the 80s when money was good we ate well. I refuse to go back to bland eating even in this era of stagflation.

We have modified many of our favorite recipes to make them keto or carnivore. Yesterday saw grilled turkey burgers on a carnivore bun. (cheese, gelatin and egg are main ingredients for the bun.) If a recipe calls for sugar I use monk fruit. Palmini noodles for noodles. Califlowered rice for rice. etc.

On that note I am out...Off to Tai Chi class.

I think you are pretty cool also. I am disturbed by the fat, out of shape wimps that our fellow American male has become. I cant help but thinking about growing old....to elderly to defend myself / my home / my homeland...and depending on these people to protect our country. We need to whip these pansy asses into shape before I get to old...if that means demanding that people fall in line with my dietary requirments, then so be it.
There's a quicker solution for this but nobody wants to hear it.

ive spent 15 of the 30 years of my adult life in service to my country either in the military or law enforcement, and i didn't do that so I could force people how to think or live. Plus, all that time I spent freezing or sweating my balls off with no sleep I deserve to be a hefty chonk and eat wtf I want.

Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: jsfgators
I am down 40 lbs.

Eating is still a thing of enjoyment and or entertainment for me.

That isn't going to change. Where to eat out when on vacation is almost as important as what sites to see or experiences to take in.

Wednesday saw me grilling and eating brats, chicken and steak along with bell peppers, onions and mushrooms.

I ate all of that. I have been eating large portions like that for over a year. I am the healthiest I have been in 30 years. I eat until I am full. I eat zero sugar (stevia) chocolates and drink lots of stevia sweetened drinks. Soda, coffee and tea.

I do not like water but will drink bottled water when exercising or on a campout. Tap water is a NO NO. Water should have no taste or be flavored.

In the 70s my parents had us on a spartan diet due to finances. In the 80s when money was good we ate well. I refuse to go back to bland eating even in this era of stagflation.

We have modified many of our favorite recipes to make them keto or carnivore. Yesterday saw grilled turkey burgers on a carnivore bun. (cheese, gelatin and egg are main ingredients for the bun.) If a recipe calls for sugar I use monk fruit. Palmini noodles for noodles. Califlowered rice for rice. etc.

On that note I am out...Off to Tai Chi class.
I always like to see people change their diet radically and still being able to enjoy good food, and the eating of said food.

Nothing beats the feeling of a belly full of a well cooked meal.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Thats patently absurd. This is why we pay farmers not to grow things in this country.

If the lab people are unfairly trying to muscle cattlemen out of the arena that's one thing.

But if people prefer lab grown beef to the kind that walks around and moos, to hell with protecting them.
Whats absurd? The fear that gubmint will try and ban meat? Biden trying to force EVs on us is exhibit 1. I am not sure Desantis has the right solution but I see the problem he is trying to prevent.

Whats absurd? The fear that gubmint will try and ban meat? Biden trying to force EVs on us is exhibit 1. I am not sure Desantis has the right solution but I see the problem he is trying to prevent.

I think the government telling me i can't eat _______ is the flip side of the coin that says I have to eat _____.

From a pro liberty standpoint, both are unacceptable.

I like the other things he's done, keeping the chicomms from buying our arable pasture and such but this is a dog from the jump.

Reactions: RussellCasse
There's a quicker solution for this but nobody wants to hear it.

ive spent 15 of the 30 years of my adult life in service to my country either in the military or law enforcement, and i didn't do that so I could force people how to think or live. Plus, all that time I spent freezing or sweating my balls off with no sleep I deserve to be a hefty chonk and eat wtf I want.

Your mileage may vary.
I dont like feeling the way I do, but I am completely disheartened by the state of the culture. I am more intent on imposing the standard on the young.

• Sad

Florida is STILL a top 10 cattle producer and he’s protecting that.
It’s all Kabuki theater dude.

I think the government telling me i can't eat _______ is the flip side of the coin that says I have to eat _____.

From a pro liberty standpoint, both are unacceptable.

I like the other things he's done, keeping the chicomms from buying our arable pasture and such but this is a dog from the jump.
Yeah we’re gonna have people following us around Publix or Walmart looking in our shopping carts and approving our choices.
“Maam you got too much ground beef and not enough Cheetos”.
NO ONE is going to tell you what you can buy.
They can suggest what you should be eating to stay healthy but obviously with all the fat people in this country the word suggest is a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT