ADVERTISEMENT

Could ex-LSU QB Brandon Harris be headed to Florida?

That doesn't rhyme, you know that, right?

Was not making any attempt to, but since you seem to have a request, and since I have nothing better to do at the moment, how about a little limerick?

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

Was not making any attempt to, but since you seem to have a request, and since I have nothing better to do at the moment, how about a little limerick?

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

Does your "wife" know how much time you spend thinking about younger men'sbutts?

Does your "wife" know how much time you spend thinking about younger men'sbutts?
Does your dead "mommie" know what a loser you were and are?
Did your "mommie" die early just to get away from her drunk loser son?
Do you really want this kind of dunny crap exchange to continue?
If so, while it's boring as hell to me, I can continue to rag on your dumb-azz all day...

If so, while it's boring as hell to me, I can continue to rag on your dumb-azz all day...

Did you really have to go the dead mom route?

My oh my this is getting wild. Fun is over now, y'all got real.

1. "Mommie" is a rather odd spelling and the quotations make no sense (yes, I get you're countering my use of "wife"...except everyone has a mother...sooo...

2. I don't think me being drunk caused cancer, but cancer is a tricky thing, so who knows?

3. Yes, I love the exchange, that's why I find your demand for me to ignore you to be silly.

4. It's so boring you take time away from your "wife" to indulge me. Then again, so did my mother...maybe your "wife" will suffer a similar fate.

5. I just schooled you in the way the internet works. How do you take things so seriously?

6. As for the "drunk loser" thing, I do very well for myself owning a business and running another one.

So, quid pro quo sir.

1. Brandon Harris would be amazed that he made three pages worth of post on a Florida forum with the possibility of his transfer.

2. If Brandon Harris comes to UF, I'm not blaming Mc. I'm blaming Oozie, Insta, and Dunny Goater.

Reactions: nail1988
1. Brandon Harris would be amazed that he made three pages worth of post on a Florida forum with the possibility of his transfer.

2. If Brandon Harris comes to UF, I'm not blaming Mc. I'm blaming Oozie, Insta, and Dunny Goater.

I hate goats. I'm

I used to think we should lay off the lonely old man with the obvious learning disability but then he gleefully stuck his finger in the wound that's left when a parent dies too young. Fire away, gentlemen.

I used to think we should lay off the lonely old man with the obvious learning disability but then he gleefully stuck his finger in the wound that's left when a parent dies too young. Fire away, gentlemen.

I used to think the same...mainly because he was banned when I started posting up. So I'd wonder why everybody hated him. Then I committed the crime of disagreeing with him one time and he got all personal and went on a black lives matter rant for what reason idk. Ever since then I've had no problem calling his dumbass out.

To one and all, who's opinions always mean so much to the world,,,,
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I doubt that you were ever able to think clearly about much of anything BuBBa.

So, you see it as poor form on my part for responding to the dunny-goater multi-sniping at my wife, but I'm just absolutely terrible for swinging back in a similar poor taste vain? Well FU too is my response to that kind of butt-buddie chit from you (or from anyone else for that matter). :p

As to the Fire away, gentlemen.... LMAO -- Pleaseee, don't throw me in the brier patch...:cool:

You're mostly firing blanks, and I've yet to see a gentle-man among you tiwts.o_O
So just tell poor little dunny-goater, that if he (or you) can't stand the heat, then maybe he should put down that limp-wristed blow-torch that he tries to chase me around with. :rolleyes:

I doubt that you were ever able to think clearly about much of anything BuBBa.

So, you see it as poor form on my part for responding to the dunny-goater multi-sniping at my wife, but I'm just absolutely terrible for swinging back in a similar poor taste vain? Well FU too is my response to that kind of butt-buddie chit from you (or from anyone else for that matter). :p

As to the Fire away, gentlemen.... LMAO -- Pleaseee, don't throw me in the brier patch...:cool:

You're mostly firing blanks, and I've yet to see a gentle-man among you tiwts.o_O
So just tell poor little dunny-goater, that if he (or you) can't stand the heat, then maybe he should put down that limp-wristed blow-torch that he tries to chase me around with. :rolleyes:

He wasn't running down your wife. He was suggesting that you're making her up. If he's wrong no reason it should bother you. Your response on the other hand... just awful.

He wasn't running down your wife. He was suggesting that you're making her up. If he's wrong no reason it should bother you. Your response on the other hand... just awful.

So I'm a liar and I have no wife? Got it now.... (like that makes a difference) :rolleyes:

I don't know his wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, brother, sister, or his parents, nor do I want to. IMO, he's a useless A-hole with no excuse for his existence. o_O

To some others, (though I can't imagine why) he might the best thing since sliced bread. Good for he and them, I still don't GaS. He made no secret of the fact that he lives to attempt to somehow make me miserable. The fact that he fails does not excuse his constant attempts to do so. Intent! o_O

My point remains. He constantly starts this kind of chit with me, as do a few others, and if they can't take the return swings, then maybe THEY should avoid swinging first, or at least learn how to duck. As to you, I don't GaS what you think or want, so why don't you just dry up and blow away.... :cool:

Many of you are nothing more that little cheeze-butts that whine and snivel whenever you don't get your own way. You pick fights on the playground and then you run cry to mommy or to each other when someone bloodies your deserving little noses. Too freakin' bad, grow up and/or grow a pair, or just continue with your usual bs.

Meanwhile, I'm still :D LMAO :D at you twits, and at all of the naked dancing that you're doing out here in front of everyone.... :cool:

So as per usual the problem is everybody else and not you, that's why you've been banned from every board you've been on. Seems legit.

So I'm a liar and I have no wife? Got it now.... (like that makes a difference) :rolleyes:

I don't know his wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, brother, sister, or his parents, nor do I want to. IMO, he's a useless A-hole with no excuse for his existence. o_O

To some others, (though I can't imagine why) he might the best thing since sliced bread. Good for he and them, I still don't GaS. He made no secret of the fact that he lives to attempt to somehow make me miserable. The fact that he fails does not excuse his constant attempts to do so. Intent! o_O

My point remains. He constantly starts this kind of chit with me, as do a few others, and if they can't take the return swings, then maybe THEY should avoid swinging first, or at least learn how to duck. As to you, I don't GaS what you think or want, so why don't you just dry up and blow away.... :cool:

Many of you are nothing more that little cheeze-butts that whine and snivel whenever you don't get your own way. You pick fights on the playground and then you run cry to mommy or to each other when someone bloodies your deserving little noses. Too freakin' bad, grow up and/or grow a pair, or just continue with your usual bs.

Meanwhile, I'm still :D LMAO :D at you twits, and at all of the naked dancing that you're doing out here in front of everyone.... :cool:

The view you have of how I and some others are, is pretty misaligned with reality.

So as per usual the problem is everybody else and not you, that's why you've been banned from every board you've been on. Seems legit.

You and a very few others don't make up anything close to everybody, you twit.
Your small circle of jerks does not even come close to being everybody. o_O

While you have no trouble at all with being a constant and repeated liar about things like 'all of the boards that I've supposedly been banned from....' :rolleyes:

The view you have of how I and some others are, is pretty misaligned with reality.

How you and some others are viewed, is obvious to anyone not brain dead. How you wish everyone else viewed you is not how they actually do, but continue with your wishful delusions, it's where you live afterall... :confused:

How you and some others are viewed, is obvious to anyone not brain dead. How you wish everyone else viewed you is not how they actually do, but continue with your wishful delusions, it's where you live afterall... :confused:

Aren't you the usual one who picks on people for using broad generalizations like "everyone?"

Brain dead indeed.

You and a very few others don't make up anything close to everybody, you twit.
Your small circle of jerks does not even come close to being everybody. o_O

While you have no trouble at all with being a constant and repeated liar about things like 'all of the boards that I've supposedly been banned from....' :rolleyes:

It's funny that you think you have any credibility left on this board with anybody with an IQ above 50. Been caught lying by any and everybody about multiple things but yep everyone else is the problem. You're an embarrassment of a 'man.'

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
It's funny that you think you have any credibility left on this board with anybody with an IQ above 50.
(Captain of the board Cred-Police? -- And above 50 leaves you out of it)

Been caught lying by any and everybody about multiple things but yep everyone else is the problem. You're an embarrassment of a 'man.
(Claims the constant liar that is nothing close to even being a 'man') '

Everyone else is not a problem, just you few circle jerkers that post, and even there, you're only a waste of space here, not a real problem for the adults that just come here to read and laugh.... :rolleyes:

Hopefully Harris comes and relegates Trask to 3rd string. Win-win.
Says the all-no-ing Harris LOVER / Trask HATER!
Total cred there alright... :rolleyes:

And the constant hating on a rsFr Gator player is okeey-dookeeey in your own twisted mind... :confused:
Similar to Scarlett being the only 'elite' RB on the roster, while the others are chopped liver scrubs... :oops:

But this ozzing twit loser-loser has not a bit of bias of his own. :rolleyes:

Only those that don't agree with him are biased...:cool: ----- :D:D:D

LOL I knew that comment would draw you in. You're too dumb to realize I'm trolling you. Easy fishing.

Blind twit gets hooked up, leaps up in the air attempting to spit the hook, but remains the dim-witted troll/tool that he's always been... :confused:

Tell me more about how much I want Brandon Harris at UF. Or read page 1 and bye a klew moran!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT