ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War

Bingo. Give this man a cigar. Apparently Mega Dumb F### has never been outside of the city.
i have, the money and power isnt in the hills you watch too much tv nickel nuts. As i have told you guys before, the fighting isnt likely to be bloody hand to hand. The country is too fat and happy and rich. And yes, you guys are spoiled too. My best advice to you all is to enjoy your lives and stop being angry about bullshit, you are not much different that the whiny pieces of shit on the left.

this isnt my base case, but its a possibility for sure. i would put it at under 5%

this isnt my base case, but its a possibility for sure. i would put it at under 5%
I sure do hope that the adults of all political stripes can do better than this for our children. There are no bloodless civil wars. You think that a losing side in a bloodless civil war isn’t going to draw blood. Naive. You’re 3 steps behind the curve. If you can make it to pasco county, I will allow you to live under my jurisdiction. So long as you know your place city slicker.

It doesn't matter who would technically win the next civil war. We will all lose everything if it ever goes that way.
Every market will crash....the fight will be over the last scraps at the super market when there is no more supply chain to feed 330 million people. The worlds economy would collapse.

Idiotic macho bullshit will do nothing but do us all in.
We are being "done in" now by the people you vote for.

Christians are new testament. Jesus didn't say to use swords to convey the gospel. He said pray, love, and forgive. Jews are old testament. God wiped out evil people as he saw fit in the old testament.

"Religions" as many think of are man-made instituions used to control, subjugate, and install political hierarchies over overs. Catholicism, government associated forms of Christianity, Mormons, JoHo's, all just bureaucratic politics controlled by evil men and ultimately Satanic. Islam, from it's origins in the Arabian peninsula was inherently violent and as the Arabs conquered folks from Arabia west to Morocco and east to India they forced them to be muslim by sword and still do to this day.

What is the truth to save one's soul is to worship the one true God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and to thank, follow, and allow Jesus to be one's intercessor to God and to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. No sword needed, no Pope needed, no man-made religion needed, no money needed, no politics needed, just God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and it's free.
Remind me when the crusades, Spanish inquisition and Salem witch trials occurred, and who participated?

Spoiler alert, no Jews involved.

Reactions: Mdfgator
Jan 6 was round 1, how did that go?? you think the jokers will think twice about doing something like that again? we shall see. Its a silly argument, we will know when and if we know. My opinion is the left will prevail easily as it has for the last 200 years.
Hilarious. Jan 6 was a set up, so it went exactly as planned ...

Hilarious. Jan 6 was a set up, so it went exactly as planned ...
It wasn’t a set up, people went there thinking they were patriots for supporting the most vile human building that’s ever held office. They stepped over the line. They have been, and are continuing to be, beaten silly. It’s best when gnats know they are gnats

Bill Clinton has them both beat actually. When Jeffrey Epstein says, "he likes them really young", you know that's something ...
lol, nah bill was a ladies man he like woman of all sorts. Just like any straight man with options.

Remind me when the crusades, Spanish inquisition and Salem witch trials occurred, and who participated?

Spoiler alert, no Jews involved.
Those weren't Christians, those were nobles, knights, kings, popes, politicians, bureacrats, and other rich and powerful people doing what they wanted while saying they were Christians. Read and listen to the Bible and pray to God via Jesus while filled with the Holy Spirit and you'll start figuring the truth out all by yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Those weren't Christians, those were nobles, knights, kings, popes, politicians, bureacrats, and other rich and powerful people doing what they wanted while saying they were Christians. Read and listen to the Bible and pray to God via Jesus while filled with the Holy Spirit and you'll start figuring the truth out all by yourself.
and how then, does one discern the true Xians from the false prophets?

the problem lies with, men, not with the Christ.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
and how then, does one discern the true Xians from the false prophets?

the problem lies with, men, not with the Christ.
Now you're getting it. All men are inherently evil from being born into sin in this world. Satan rules this world. Saying one is Christian does not make one Christian. The devil quotes scripture and masquerades as an angel of light. God will freely help one discern evil if one asks God. God sent Jesus from heaven to earth after nobody was doing it right in order to atone for everybody's sin, hence why thanks are due Jesus. Nobody can do it alone or figure it out alone, everybody needs God, Jesus, Holy Spirit to help them figure jt out, find the truth, and have peace, joy, love, happiness beyond understanding. Catholicism is not it, many so called Christian churches are not it, religions around the world are not it. God, Jesus, Holy Spirit in simple form are it. Everything else is perversions, corruptions, and interpretations by errant and imperfect men. Don't trust men, trust God, Jesus, Holy Spirit.

No per Jeffrey Epstein Bill Clinton likes little children. And I suppose there's nothing wrong with that in your mind ...
Stop falling for complete bs. Big bill
Likes the ladies. That’s settled science, move along and stop being so gullible

Just as long as it fits into your neat little box, I guess all is well.

And you think my credibility is taking a hit? Hilarious.

Pedophiles have their own box, as I have told you don’t go all meetoo on me, that’s not my deal. It’s a serious crime and not something to be made political. Don’t be a sheep, I hold you in higher regard than I do the others on here.

No lies detected. That's why the threat of an armed citizenry actively resisting is the final check on government.
4yln9apxyvt51.jpg

Jan 6 was round 1, how did that go?? you think the jokers will think twice about doing something like that again? we shall see. Its a silly argument, we will know when and if we know. My opinion is the left will prevail easily as it has for the last 200 years.
You freaking lunatic. The world's first "insurrection" without any arms being fired, other than the Deep State's. You deserve every bit of ridicule you get here. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT