ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Walker not coming back

GatorGray

Bull Gator
Apr 3, 2002
According to TOS. He and UF are parting ways. He has not decided if he will transfer or turn pro.

By far the most disappointing Gator of the Billy D era. It seemed like he could never figure out what Billy wanted from him. Everything fell into place for Pat Young when he figured out that, first and foremost, he needed to be a presence in the middle of the defense. Walker never figured out how to contribute.

It's crazy when you watch his highschool film, he looks pretty skilled. He's taking guys off the dribble and hitting jumpers. With his athleticism, you can see why he was a 5 star.

I disagree. Drejer was a disappointment, particularly because he bailed on the team halfway through his second season. But he had injury problems and actually contributed some in his second year. He was a functional SEC player before he left. Walker probably would have been a lottery pick if he had been allowed to go straight to the NBA, and he could barely make it off the bench.

As of right now, (4/23 @ 4:00pm) this is still rumor. Not officially verified, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Walker was the worst player in Mcdonalds AA history late in our season stats wise

I think I read somewhere that he is the only top 10 rated player to average less than 5 points a game for his career in a bunch of years.

Look at the rest of the top 10: Randle, Wiggins, Gordon, Jabari Parker, the Harrisons, Aaron Gordon, Vonleh, all in the nba or about to be. Also, errrr, Kasey Hill.

lol kasey can't play in the league... you can't be inept at layups in the NBA.. He and Walker have shooting % for lay ups and bunnies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT