ADVERTISEMENT

Carson Beck....

Not only that but Carson Beck has been a huge disappointment in his senior season in high school and has dropped like a rock and doesn’t look good.
It doesn’t look like UF is missing Beck one bit. UFs QB room is looking really good.
Where both UF and Carson Beck miss each other is the baseball field. Didn't he originally committ to the UF baseball team?

UF's QB room is great...Beck sits in the back of UGA QB room.

Last edited:
Reactions: PacoGator19
Other than early playing time I’m wondering why any blue chip QB would want to play under Smart at UGA. Any blue chip QB worth their ranking knows they still need to be developed in college too.

I’ve been watching football for a long time. And it’s scary how wide open your WRs are. It is very Spurrier-like. Pressuring Trask into a mistake is the only chance anyone has right now.
Agreed.

Other than early playing time I’m wondering why any blue chip QB would want to play under Smart at UGA. Any blue chip QB worth their ranking knows they still need to be developed in college too.
In all seriousness most of these kids clearly dont think very logically.

Reactions: chinchey1 and fsumc
Mathis passes like he is skipping rocks. I feel for him when watching him try to play SEC QB. He makes the UT QB Jarrett G and also Felipe Franks look like NFL QB's.

I remember the fleas telling how lucky we were that Mathis was out last year, that he had insane athleticism and a rocket for an arm. And, thinking on it, that description is fairly accurate. They only missed the part about him being a terrible QB. I watched him and couldn't help thinking that JT Daniels must be REALLY awful, or possibly had his leg amputated.

So next year do they start true frosh Vandergriff (assuming he doesn't run screaming from this QB horror show)?

Makes me wonder about Beck. Do they not realize you can play in 4 games and keep your redshirt? Is he so bad that he can't get past Mathis? You've got to be pretty bad to not get past Mathis.

That Vandergriff kid is basically committing career suicide going to play QB at Georgia. These kids aren’t very smart at all or they are getting shown “money bags”

Reactions: gatordad3
That's right, Auburn outbid Miss State. This is what paying players actually looks like.

That's what amateurs paying players actually looks like. Those who are good at it don't leave such a paper trail lying around.

Bama has the process worked out, and Kirbs copied it and brought it to UGa.

Makes me wonder about Beck. Do they not realize you can play in 4 games and keep your redshirt? Is he so bad that he can't get past Mathis? You've got to be pretty bad to not get past Mathis.

It's better than that, this year doesn't count against eligibility at all due to Covid.

Never gets old when this video is posted.
Any of you Dwag fans act like this? He kills his own dog anytime the UGA mascot kicks the bucket. His name is Ulysses G Anderson, UGA. Watching TV in his double wide. Puts peanut butter on his nads, licks it off and yells, go Dwags! Called Mark Richt a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: TennesseeGator
It's better than that, this year doesn't count against eligibility at all due to Covid.

Are all redshirts lost this year? So if he plays this year, he could still play for next 4 years, but if he redshirts he can still only play for the next 4 years? He wouldn't get 5 years of eligibility?

Would he still have a redshirt year available in another year, so that he would have 5 years to play 4 starting next year, or would this year count as his redshirt anyway and he would then only have 4 to play 4?

I haven't seen it completely spelled out but I would guess that not playing him this year is just a wasted opportunity, that next year he will still have 4 to play 5, but not have any game experience.

That Vandergriff kid is basically committing career suicide going to play QB at Georgia. These kids aren’t very smart at all or they are getting shown “money bags”
Part of the equation has to be blind loyalty/fandom right? Isn’t he from that area? That state is so obsessed with them finally winning a national title in high definition with highlights not in black & white they’re convincing their best to stick around and finally do it at the cost of development and potential NFL money.

I remember the fleas telling how lucky we were that Mathis was out last year, that he had insane athleticism and a rocket for an arm. And, thinking on it, that description is fairly accurate. They only missed the part about him being a terrible QB. I watched him and couldn't help thinking that JT Daniels must be REALLY awful, or possibly had his leg amputated.

So next year do they start true frosh Vandergriff (assuming he doesn't run screaming from this QB horror show)?

Saw beck play his senior year against Sims and I was not overly impressed with Beck and Sims outplayed him IMHO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT