ADVERTISEMENT

Carson Beck....

Huge get.
giphy.gif

Well nobody here posted about it until you did, so it’s safe to assume no one here have a shit. 11 PM
On a Sunday night and you’re on your rivals board begging for validation. Y’all are some real life losers. Predictably the same two clowns.

Well nobody here posted about it until you did, so it’s safe to assume no one here have a shit. 11 PM
On a Sunday night and you’re on your rivals board begging for validation. Y’all are some real life losers. Predictably the same two clowns.
LOL... maybe he was clown fishing. Seriously though, it's all over Swamp Talk. Of course you care.

LOL... maybe he was clown fishing. Seriously though, it's all over Swamp Talk. Of course you care.

I don’t know what Swamp talk is, this is the only UF board I post on. And no I don’t care. Unlike y’all I don’t count recruiting trophies. Your other fan rightfully called out the OP for being a dickhead. Not surprised you being mr. passive aggressive himself is here to white knight for him though. You’re in the same boat as him.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Dude is a heavy Florida lean, every sign and crystal ball points to Florida, the bro takes one visit to UGA and commits. Lmfao. No money involved at all, sure.

Other than perception I don’t know why any UF fan cares about this. Beck is a very good player but it’s been proven time and again Mullen’s offense works best with a dynamic athlete who’s willing to run 10-15 times a game and Beck is not that.

We saw the offense with Leak who’s arguably our most accomplished passer ever and even surrounded by NFL talent everywhere the offense never took off to the next level until Tebow was there. Same with Brantley who’s one of the most accomplished HS QB’s ever, offense was hit or miss because of no running threat. Not sure why people want to repeat the same thing with Beck. He’s in an offense he needs to be in. Now we just need to find our QB.

Dude is a heavy Florida lean, every sign and crystal ball points to Florida, the bro takes one visit to UGA and commits. Lmfao. No money involved at all, sure.
Or maybe Kirby and staff are great recruiters and the kid wants to play in a pro style offense on a loaded team :rolleyes:

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Georgia is definitely cheating. They have the most run heavy offense in the SEC under Kirby, yet they have 5 star quarterbacks and receivers lining up to play for them.

Fromm only averaged about 190 yards passing per game last year and 175 yards passiing per game the year before

Hopefully this brings back Anthony Richardson, who decommitted around the time Beck drew interest to UF a while back. For now, we're not exactly thin on QB's.

Reactions: rdgtr
let me guess, y’all didn’t want him.

Let's be real. All this one is worth is some chest pounding and bragging rights. It was an easy sell for Georgia, everyone expects Fromm to go pro after this year in a weak QB class. Florida's QB room has more competition so he made a business decision. Sure I would have liked to have seen him in our class but we'll be fine.

Georgia is definitely cheating. They have the most run heavy offense in the SEC under Kirby, yet they have 5 star quarterbacks and receivers lining up to play for them.

Fromm only averaged about 190 yards passing per game last year and 175 yards passiing per game the year before

There's no evidence of that.

We're getting beat on the trail for now - it happens.

Let's be real. All this one is worth is some chest pounding and bragging rights. It was an easy sell for Georgia, everyone expects Fromm to go pro after this year in a weak QB class. Florida's QB room has more competition so he made a business decision. Sure I would have liked to have seen him in our class but we'll be fine.
I don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion that Fromm leaves early, at least not a realistic one. It’s been very rare for him to put the team on his shoulders and win a ball game. Those instances where they needed him to do so he has been unimpressive. See both LSU and Texas this year. He is an impressive QB, FSU could only be so lucky to have a guy half as good right now. But nothing about Fromm says first rounder until he shows he can own a game against top tier teams.

Reactions: gatordad3
I don’t think it’s a forgone conclusion that Fromm leaves early, at least not a realistic one. It’s been very rare for him to put the team on his shoulders and win a ball game. Those instances where they needed him to do so he has been unimpressive. See both LSU and Texas this year. He is an impressive QB, FSU could only be so lucky to have a guy half as good right now. But nothing about Fromm says first rounder until he shows he can own a game against top tier teams.
I think he’s a 4 year guy. There’s a few 2020 mock drafts that have him going in the first round and one has him going number 2 overall.

Oh and LMFAO at basketball. How does anyone lose to Georgia? I guess being Florida helps.

Even a blind mutt finds a bone every now and then. Georgia finally beat someone good in basketball after losing so many close ones previously.

However, when was the last time Georgia went to the NCAA Tournament? You better leave BASKETBALL to the big boys like Florida.

Btw, Mike White has Florida on the verge of going to the NCAA Tournament for the third-straight year!

Reactions: instaGATOR

LOL... i think Bama throws it 4-6 times more a game than us. This is skewed because when we get up on teams, we just run in the 4th quarter. Look for Kirby to let the second and third teams actually run the offense more late in games this year.
You realize your calling Beck and his family cheats, right? Was Elam a cheat when he was leaning our way under Mel Tucker? Is Emmitt Smith a cheat for attending our Spring game last year? We recruited decent under Richt (averaged top 10) and Kirby is just a better recruiter. Please, if you have evidence of cheating, let us know, otherwise it's a bad look on your part.

I agree. I think he stays 4 years, but I also think he continues to improve like he has each of his first 2 seasons. It's easy to forget he's so young.

My opinion is this - Florida would have loved to have had Beck and all us sideline fans thought we had him. He's a Jacksonville guy who apparently grew up a Gator fan. But he came away from his visit to Athens thrilled with the school, coaches, program, whatever, and decided that's where he wants to go. It's a long way to ESD, but if that's what he thinks is best for him, Good luck and Godspeed. I'm not going to criticize an 18 year old kid for making the decision that he thinks is best for him.

Last edited:
Kind of dumb to commit to the first school you visit before going to 3-5 other places first. Then you can compare, contrast and make up your mind finally.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
It starts with recruiting

Maybe, but it certainly ENDS with '4th & Dumb' coaching... :cool:

================

Beck is not from Jacksonville, he's a Mandarin HS $$ brat that's already backed out on his (UA) 1st commit. His verbal commit ain't worth the paper that it ain't written on... ;)

Now, I'd have taken #6 QB-pp Beck **** in the 2020 class, but just like Richardson, I'll not be losing any sleep over him choosing to be 'gator-bait,' instead of being a Gator. o_O It's not like they were in a 'need' situation in the coming class at QB... ]

Let Richardson look around, visit other schools, and then he can finally decide where he wants to be. I'd take him back, since he's not committed anywhere else for now. But Beck I would not give another chance. Were it me, (but of course it's not) I'd be done with my recruiting of flip-a-roo Beck... :rolleyes:

It would be a bit of a long-shot (birds in the bush) for UF, but Dan's recently gotten a 5 star from CA, so it's not out of the realm of possibility... ;)
QB-pp D.J. Uiagalelei 6-4 235 ***** - Bellflower, CA
32 Offers, 247 says he's a Clem lean for now.
===========

(birds in the hand)
QB Feleipe' Franks rsJr 6-6 240
QB Kylke Trask rsJr 6-5 234
#5 QB-dt Emory Jones rsFr 6-2 199 **** - 2018 EE
#6 QB-dt Jalon Jones Fr 6-4 205 **** 4.45/40 Elite-11 - EE - Baltimore, MD
~~ WR/Wildcat QB 'The Human Joystick' Toney
-----
2018 P-WO QB-dt Jaylin Jackson 5-9 171 - Tampa, FL (30-5 as starting QB, CB, KR)
2019 P-WO QB-pp Luke Matthews 5-9 170 - Gainesville, FL (Shane's son)

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Even a blind mutt finds a bone every now and then. Georgia finally beat someone good in basketball after losing so many close ones previously.

However, when was the last time Georgia went to the NCAA Tournament? You better leave BASKETBALL to the big boys like Florida.

Btw, Mike White has Florida on the verge of going to the NCAA Tournament for the third-straight year!
1. Your basketball comments are true. I do think Crean will be good for our program though.
2. Be careful with the blind mutt comments. They've already got your HC in the dawghouse. :D His cheap shot at us upon his hiring didn't go unnoticed.

================

Beck is not from Jacksonville, he's a Mandarin HS $$ brat that's already backed out on his 1st commit. His verbal commit ain't worth the paper that it ain't written on... ;)

Now, I'd have taken #6 QB-pp Beck **** in the 2019 class, but just like Richardson, I'll not be losing any sleep over him choosing to be 'gator-bait,' instead of being a Gator. o_O It's not like they were in a 'need' situation in the coming class at QB... ]

Let Richardson look around, visit other schools, and then he can finally decide where he wants to be. I'd take him back, since he's not committed anywhere else for now. But Beck I would not give another chance to. Were it me, (but of course it's not) I'd be done with my recruiting of flip-a-roo Beck... :rolleyes:

It would be a bit of a long-shot (birds in the bush) for UF, but Dan's recently gotten a 5 star from CA, so it's not out of the realm of possibility... ;)
===========

(birds in the hand)
-----
2018 P-WO QB-dt Jaylin Jackson 5-9 171 - Tampa, FL (30-5 as starting QB, CB, KR)
He sure did back out of his commitment to Bama... just as Bama backs out on players every year. Every team gets kids that were verbally committed to other schools at one point and every team loses kids that were once committed. He said he isn't comfortable with Bama's constant changeover on the coaching staff. He's also not new to UGA as he's been visiting sinve he was in 9th grade. It's not like we came out of nowhere.
Like Fromm, a former Bama commit, he committed to the Dawgs on 03 March. It seems he's decided to stop playing baseball and basketball to concentrate on football. We're excited about Florida's Mr. Football for 2018. I expect Beck to continue to rise up the rankings.
There's a little buzz that DJ may be a high first rounder in baseball. Things could get interesting there, but he seems to be heavily leaning to Clemson as you stated.

Reactions: CrowleyDawg

================

Beck is not from Jacksonville, he's a Mandarin HS $$ brat that's already backed out on his (UA) 1st commit. His verbal commit ain't worth the paper that it ain't written on... ;)

Now, I'd have taken #6 QB-pp Beck **** in the 2020 class, but just like Richardson, I'll not be losing any sleep over him choosing to be 'gator-bait,' instead of being a Gator. o_O It's not like they were in a 'need' situation in the coming class at QB... ]

Let Richardson look around, visit other schools, and then he can finally decide where he wants to be. I'd take him back, since he's not committed anywhere else for now. But Beck I would not give another chance. Were it me, (but of course it's not) I'd be done with my recruiting of flip-a-roo Beck... :rolleyes:

===========

(birds in the hand)
-----
Insta - Where do you think Beck is from? Mandarin HS is in Jacksonville. He played for Providence HS (also in Jacksonville) his first two years of varsity ball before transferring to Mandarin HS for his junior year. If you have info. showing him from somewhere else, please share, as everything I've seen says he's a hometown Jacksonville kid.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Insta - Where do you think Beck is from? Mandarin HS is in Jacksonville. he played for Providence HS (also in Jacksonville) his first two years of varsity ball before transferring to Mandarin HS for his junior year. If you have info. showing him from somewhere else, please share, as everything I've seen says he's a hometown Jacksonville kid.
Insta thinks he's Chinese. :D

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Insta - Where do you think Beck is from? Mandarin HS is in Jacksonville. He played for Providence HS (also in Jacksonville) his first two years of varsity ball before transferring to Mandarin HS for his junior year. If you have info. showing him from somewhere else, please share, as everything I've seen says he's a hometown Jacksonville kid.

Ocala, are you really this clueless, or are you just being a turd to me lately? :cool:

Jacksonville is ALL OF DUVAL Co. City of Jacksonville is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Florida and the largest city by area in the contiguous United States. It is the seat of Duval County, with which the city government consolidated in 1968.

Profiles for 246 cities, towns and other populated places in Duval County Florida
Go here and you can click on Mandarin.
https://florida.hometownlocator.com/counties/cities,cfips,031,c,duval.cfm

The freakin' city became the entire county. Tell me, are Bellview, Citra, etc. also Ocala??? o_O

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT