ADVERTISEMENT

Can you imagine FSU with Lane Kiffin as HBC?!?!???

Good recruiter, would be improvement Xs and Os....maybe if he actually learned something about managing a program from Saban, he could be dangerous..... but yeah, would actually make it possible to hate him more.

The best part would be watching the Noles try to say what a great guy he is.

How about entertaining guy?

That's the nicest thing I can say about him. Highly doubt this happens. He's failed at every major job he's had.

Besides getting some jobs early on he wasn't ready for, what exactly has he done that's so bad?

Besides getting some jobs early on he wasn't ready for, what exactly has he done that's so bad?

Are you saying FAU is the first job he's been ready for? He was essentially forced out of Alabama, fired on the runway at USC, bailed on Tennessee after year 1 going 6-6. Raiders job I'll agree, he never had a chance.

image.png

Are you saying FAU is the first job he's been ready for? He was essentially forced out of Alabama, fired on the runway at USC, bailed on Tennessee after year 1 going 6-6. Raiders job I'll agree, he never had a chance.
Alabama's offense was better the years he was there. Forced out or not, that cannot be argued.

Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
Easy to imagine imo. :cool:

A slimeball going to coach the slimes at the Slime Out West... o_O

Now that is real clever imo.

Slime Out West..... OMG that is clever IMO...

You can dilly-dally around with what's clever and slimy, I was just going for truth and accuracy in posting on that one... :p

I'm not saying Kiffin can't get another chance, but there is no evidence that he is any less of a tool than he was 5-10 years ago. And there is no evidence that he is good enough to look past that. Plus, there are probably at least a couple dozen other coaches that are just as promising, without the baggage. Why not give one of them a first chance before giving Kiffin a fifth chance.

The best part would be watching the Noles try to say what a great guy he is.

WHat has he ever done wrong? he is a standup human being. He trolls on twitter....so what, so does trump and i sit there and LOL at both of them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT