ADVERTISEMENT

Calling all Rinos!!!

rhino-running.gif

And those that support them.

You know who you are.

I've got a question for the proggie knuckle draggers to answer for me. Show of hands, class, who remembers California and other sanctuary state and local governments thumbing their nose at DHS and INS regulations by hiding and shielding illegals from current immigration laws already on the books?

Hmmm? Mkkkkk. Now point to the doll and show us where states putting up barricades, razor wire, and patroliing their own borders is ANY different?

I'll hang up now and listen on the air.

I've got a question for the proggie knuckle draggers to answer for me. Show of hands, class, who remembers California and other sanctuary state and local governments thumbing their nose at DHS and INS regulations by hiding and shielding illegals from current immigration laws already on the books?

Hmmm? Mkkkkk. Now point to the doll and show us where states putting up barricades, razor wire, and patroliing their own borders is ANY different?

no-gorilla.gif

Because racism.

Hope this helps.

And yet here I am. I don't fall in either category and I can't remember the last time I voted for a Democrat.
Nor do I. But I understand WHY these incompetents say things like this. If you replace "Trump" with "America" her would be correct...however since these kind only love America for what America can do FOR THEM...they will NEVER, EVER understand.

Pretty busy spiritual life you got people living. I think you just attach the word worship to the things other people like, that you disagree with.
Not true. I know gun owners/hunters that correctly recognize that guns are a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

A 'worshiper' as associated with guns or Trump, is a person who refuses to acknowledge anything negative regarding guns or Trump. And they will believe ANYTHING that supports their side.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Not true. I know gun owners/hunters that correctly recognize that guns are a serious problem that needs to be addressed.

A 'worshiper' as associated with guns or Trump, is a person who refuses to acknowledge anything negative regarding guns or Trump. And they will believe ANYTHING that supports their side.
No you do not..you are lying.

Right. So someone who doesnt see eye to eye with you worships the object of your disagreement. Sounds like you worship David Hogg

Right. So someone who doesnt see eye to eye with you worships the object of your disagreement. Sounds like you worship David Hogg
I understand the depths of your worship. I don't put guns on a pedestal, therefore, I must agree with David Hogg.

I favor significant gun restrictions, therefore, I must want to take all of your guns away.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I understand the depths of your worship. I don't put guns on a pedestal, therefore, I must agree with David Hogg.

I favor significant gun restrictions, therefore, I must want to take all of your guns away.
And that's why you're both terrible people.

ALL HAIL TEH GUNZ!!!!

I get very nervous just being around guns, but I support the 2A and the rights of my fellow Americans to own a gun.
But kids and “automatic” type guns do not belong together at all. Any kind of gun for that matter,
unless a parent or relative is teaching that child how to hunt with a rifle and is also showing them how to be responsible in use of that rifle.
It’s just common sense.

I get very nervous just being around guns, but I support the 2A and the rights of my fellow Americans to own a gun.
But kids and “automatic” type guns do not belong together at all. Any kind of gun for that matter,
unless a parent or relative is teaching that child how to hunt with a rifle and is also showing them how to be responsible in use of that rifle.
It’s just common sense.
The first step to not being very nervous around guns is to learn about them, train with them and handle them. I dont think there are whole lot of automatic weapons being wielded by children. Responsible parents teach their children about firearms and how to respect and use them. My children train at the range every week. Irresponsible parents teach fear to their children.

It’s just common sense.
Automatic guns are illegal. And what do you consider a “kid”? Anyway, to make a blanket law like that I disagree. That should be a parents job, not the gubments

Reactions: RussellCasse
It’s just common sense.
I guess me traipsing around the woods alone at 10 years old with a weapon would have mortified you. I just had to be home before dark. I shot my first gun at 6. Dad taught me gun safety at 7. I was shooting pellet guns unsupervised by 9. Some pellet guns are almost as dangerous as a 22 rifle at short range. Whenever I took off with the 22 I was reminded that the bullet can travel more than a mile.

Some people I see with guns make me nervous. Usually its some fool carelessly showing me or someone else the barrel.

Guns themselves , no.

Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT