ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Lite is boycott target

Yo @NavigatorII
A family of Bud Light drinkers.

Fyyd11vWwAERVPM

Garth Brooks asketh for it and thusly received. And on that note, you take great joy in Fake News regarding Trump. About that log in your eye................ 😂 "Eyed" see an opthomologist. 😂 😂
Asked for what retard? He was simply acknowledging a very very marginalized group. Stop being so easily threatened, sheep

And that's how he acknowledged a "very very marginalized group?"

Get smarter. Second request.
Yep, they loved it. You people need to recognize you’re the problem. The beatings are not going to stop and you people don’t stand a chance

My favorite part of this thread...@Mdfgator criticizing people for being soft only to follow that up with his tears over a "marginalized group" getting the support it needs from an out of touch Garth Brooks.

LOL...I can't believe we get this entertainment for free.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII

Lets see how Nascar deals with this idiot.

The responses ain't pretty.

Lets see how Nascar deals with this idiot.
Bubba will be forever remembered as the "Juicy Smollet" of NASCAR driving. The Noosegate thing was utterly ridiculous. Like nobody has ever seen a garage pull down before? I can't believe the FBI even investigated that after looking at a picture of it. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I'm still laughing about that goober Marty Smith crying over it. 😭

Get woke, go broke will be a entire 3 hour semester credit in future years Marketing major's curriculums. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT