ADVERTISEMENT

Brock Osweiler what the?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
I had to look up to see if he went to Florida State. What the hell was that? He was so Pro-Nole I thought he went to State. And then the P.I. penalty at the end he kept calling it text book coverage and when it CLEARLY showed the Nole D.B. pulling on Pearsall’s Back he still called it te textbook and said let them play in a Rivalry game?

What a Richard!!!!

And Noles congrats you won but, given Richardson is just bad when it comes to accuracy and missing 5 WR’s had no effect on the game? And Norvell after he almost gave up ANOTHER large lead, wouldn’t give us one word like Florida played us tough etc.

Another Richard….

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I had to look up to see if he went to Florida State. What the hell was that? He was so Pro-Nole I thought he went to State. And then the P.I. penalty at the end he kept calling it text book coverage and when it CLEARLY showed the Nole D.B. pulling on Pearsall’s Back he still called it te textbook and said let them play in a Rivalry game?

What a Richard!!!!

And Noles congrats you won but, given Richardson is just bad when it comes to accuracy and missing 5 WR’s had no effect on the game? And Norvell after he almost gave up ANOTHER large lead, wouldn’t give us one word like Florida played us tough etc.

Another Richard….
That announcer was as irritating as if Gary Danielson and Kirk Herbstreit had a love child.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Nicktheslick
He went to Arizona State. They have that party school kinship. It did remind me of when Danielson would call Florida-Alabama, or Florida-Georgia games tbh. At least he seemed to like us against Tennessee.

What a Richard!!!!

Another Richard….

Every nole that I know said he was unbearable and just slobbering over UF all night lol I havent listened because he's a moron

It didn’t bother sadgator that Osweiler was rooting for FSU…

It bothered sadgator that he kept repeatedly using the phase “eye candy” to describe football plays…
Herbie doing OSU games and Aikman doing Vowbous games weren’t as bad as that ass crown.

Th whole entire ABC broadcast was a train wreck. The camera men were terrible as well. Quite a few plays they didn’t even know where the ball was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT