ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Cohen in Prague, Dossier 85% confirmed, Trump is a traitor.

Okay you got me. I really considered voting for the Godmother of the Clinton crime mob til I got the call from Vladimir. He convinced me how I needed to vote for his pal Don. I'll bet legions of U. S. Nationals just like me were swayed by the Russians to switch our allegiance from Hillree to Don.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Okay you got me. I really considered voting for the Godmother of the Clinton crime mob til I got the call from Vladimir. He convinced me how I needed to vote for his pal Don. I'll bet legions of U. S. Nationals just like me were swayed by the Russians to switch our allegiance from Hillree to Don.

Well, you keep repeating all of Trumps lies and propaganda, so you seem like the type that is easily manipulated.

Reactions: Tygator
Obama was an economic and foreign policy disaster. The smartest woman in the world inexplicably ran for his third term. Obama and the smartest woman in the world gave us Trump. This is not hard. This is not wave mechanics.

At last world testing the U. S. national average IQ was a paltry 98 but even we caught on.

Just checking in to see if any of the predictions from your alt right sites have ever come true. I stopped reading your nonsense a while ago so please summarize if possible.

Maybe you should have checked into the credibility of McClatchy's reporting before you swallowed it whole LMAO!

So nothing. Whatever happened to all of those Dems that the IC was supposed to indict. Crickets.

You mean the OIG. They are working on multiple investigations now. This is something else you would know if you would listen as you've only been told this multiple times.

Just like you were told not to buy McClatchy's reporting, but you got suckered once again.

Sheep often do.

Notice the sheep in this thread took the clickbait and never questioned.
I’m looking forward to see how you are going to spin the latest Manaford disclosure that he was working with Russian intelligence WHILE CAMPAIGN MANAGER. Now all we have to do is get him to testify that Trump knew about it and he’ll be toast as well. Oh, it’s going to be glorious.

I’m looking forward to see how you are going to spin the latest Manaford disclosure that he was working with Russian intelligence WHILE CAMPAIGN MANAGER. Now all we have to do is get him to testify that Trump knew about it and he’ll be toast as well. Oh, it’s going to be glorious.

None of the credible news sources are even talking about it, so this is the first I've heard of it. I'm sure CNN is all flustered at finding the smoking gun for the 1,235th time.

Hoodwinked again LMAO!

29LeFv9JYB
None of the credible news sources are even talking about it, so this is the first I've heard of it. I'm sure CNN is all flustered at finding the smoking gun for the 1,235th time.

Hoodwinked again LMAO!
You truly are an idiot. I don’t know why I even waste my time with you. I’m sure it’s not on the sites you rely on but when even the Republican mouthpiece Fox starts to bail, it’s time to reconsider your positions.

https://hillreporter.com/fox-news-host-commentator-both-agree-there-is-proof-of-collusion-20803

Last edited:
29LeFv9JYB

You truly are an idiot. I don’t know why I even waste my time with you. I’m sure it’s not on the sites you rely on but when even the Republican mouthpiece Fox starts to bail, it’s time to reconsider your positions.

https://hillreporter.com/fox-news-host-commentator-both-agree-there-is-proof-of-collusion-20803

One of the funniest parts of this board is seeing what non-story has got your nipples hard, that I've never heard of because no credible news source will run with it.

You live to be hoodwinked. Critical thinkers stop believing sources that lie to them. Sheep live to be lied to as long as they are hearing the story they want to believe.

One of the funniest parts of this board is seeing what non-story has got your nipples hard, that I've never heard of because no credible news source will run with it.

You live to be hoodwinked. Critical thinkers stop believing sources that lie to them. Sheep live to be lied to as long as they are hearing the story they want to believe.

So you got nothing. Just as I thought. Moving on.

The village has lost their idiot and now he is posting in here. Mueller better show in his final report that he put the same effort into investigating the bogus dossier, as well as the funding of it and sources. We also want to see those DNC laptops as wells as the FISA warrants issued. If Mueller fails to show he ignored these, the shit is going to hit the fan. I don’t mind the investigation of Trump as long as everything associated with the accusations, is thoroughly investigated.

The village has lost their idiot and now he is posting in here. Mueller better show in his final report that he put the same effort into investigating the bogus dossier, as well as the funding of it and sources. We also want to see those DNC laptops as wells as the FISA warrants issued. If Mueller fails to show he ignored these, the shit is going to hit the fan. I don’t mind the investigation of Trump as long as everything associated with the accusations, is thoroughly investigated.
I'll let him know.

Hopefully he will also explain why he decided to delete thousands of text messages between Page and Strozk after deeming them 'not relevant' to the investigation.

And yes, I know the CNN viewers have no idea that he did that.

Hopefully he will also explain why he decided to delete thousands of text messages between Page and Strozk after deeming them 'not relevant' to the investigation.

And yes, I know the CNN viewers have no idea that he did that.
Yeah, it would be nice to know where they are and if they could be recovered for future investigations into Mueller’s and the DOJ abuses. I think they are setting up Mueller for a special counsel investigation. No way Trump is going to let Mueller and rest of the DOJ cabal walk way from what they have done. Trump is too vindictive and smart. I don’t think they know what’s going to hit them and that’s Trump’s way.

Yeah, it would be nice to know where they are and if they could be recovered for future investigations into Mueller’s and the DOJ abuses. I think they are setting up Mueller for a special counsel investigation. No way Trump is going to let Mueller and rest of the DOJ cabal walk way from what they have done. Trump is too vindictive and smart. I don’t think they know what’s going to hit them and that’s Trump’s way.
Nice troll. I'm not falling for that.

Patience, my son, patience. All will be revealed soon.

You said that a year ago.

BTW hearing that lefty media is already preparing the sheep for the worst-case scenario: Mueller found nothing cause there was nothing to find.

Critical thinkers knew this a year ago. Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

What if Mueller does indeed lay it all out? I mean ALL Russia collusion. The fake Steele dossier used to obtain a Fisa warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, et al. All of it. Wow!

I'm still puzzled by the destroyed texts by the fired FBI agent to his girlfriend. How does one explain this one? I don't see a way out for Mueller on this one.

What if Mueller does indeed lay it all out? I mean ALL Russia collusion. The fake Steele dossier used to obtain a Fisa warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, et al. All of it. Wow!

I'm still puzzled by the destroyed texts by the fired FBI agent to his girlfriend. How does one explain this one? I don't see a way out for Mueller on this one.

Notice the liberals here who claimed that they 'just want all the facts to come out' are curiously quiet on Mueller destroying texts.

I think we all know why.

You know who's not quiet about collusion? This guy:

Trump going down, even Rudy looking fo a way out.

We knew collusion wasn't a crime all along. You would have too, if you got your news from sources that reported facts instead of the story you wanted to hear.

Sheep want to be led.

Please, collision equals treason in every way other than than the law. The only sheep are you Fox News sycophants that are too blinded by your hate for the Other to see whats in front of you. You are all on the wrong side of history and flailing for excuses. It's ok, Nixon had his conspiracy theory supporters too, until he didn't.
You've shown with the last few comments you are loyal to Trump, not the US, always what I try to determine. You picked your bed, I damn sure wouldn't want him in mine.

COUNTRY>PARTY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT