ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl season has been basically perfect for the Gators

johnhinson

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Sep 28, 2015
Reasons why...

1. UF blew out a top 10 football team with a head coach that attempts to recruit out of the state of Florida. Don’t think UF is going to be losing any recruiting battles against UM anytime soon for prospects located in the southeast, and the win will without a doubt create a ton of momentum on the recruiting trail for the 2020 class. Don’t be surprised if UF has a dozen or more blue chip prospects committed in the 2020 class by the start of next season.

2. FSU is at home crying. No bowl game for FSU. Only thing Taggert can do is try to prevent recruits from abandoning the burning ship.

3. UGA goes down. UGA is still recruiting like monsters. The fact they went from recruit well to off the charts so instantaneously is still quit $u$piciou$ to me. However, this loss should keep UGA out of the state of Florida, and I also believe will mean Kaiir Elam to UF is a sealed deal.

4. Mark Richt retires. The door to South Florida is open once again. South Florida has been boom or bust for UF. Many prospects UF has signed out of South Florida never played a down for UF because they kicked off the team for off the field issues first. However, we also signed players like Jordan Scarlett and Jaawan Taylor from south Florida as well. Players from south Florida have an immense amount of talent and UF should make it a habit to sign 2-4 per year (not too many) in the hopes of getting that boom player. Also MAR to UF is looking more and more likely. Right now I would be shocked if he didn’t end up a Gator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News