ADVERTISEMENT

Bought a black jersey- impressions

Gator5000e

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
I purchased the black jersey that I received this morning. These are my first impressions. I share a picture, but I’m not sure I want to go through the entire process in order to post one.

Anyway, the black is a very nice black. It’s very impressive. Not the grayish black we saw in the first pictures that were posted from Twitter. Second, I thought the orange would be a little more vibrant on the black. It’s not dull by any means, but it’s not as vibrant as I would’ve hoped. Also, there is the word Gators in the Gator script across the front but the letters are in blue outlined with a white border. I would’ve preferred the word Gators to have been in orange.

Finally, I think the jerseys run a little small, at least on me. I am out of shape person, but normally a 2X polo shirt works fine. Fortunately, I bought a 2X and a 3X and the 3X fits well, but the 2x is tight on me. I will be returning the 2X jersey.

So, overall, I like the jersey, but I am a little disappointed that the orange is more vibrant, and that the word Gators on the front isn’t in orange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News