ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Crime wave

GI5qN8fWQAA9nX6

GI5qN8bWoAAzP60

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Here's a relative of Mega Dumb FNot only is that gay as hell it's stupid.
The lawyers for St Lucie county are probably bald from pulling their hair out over the dumb shit this sheriff does.

I swear to cow social media is a cancer.

If you're wondering what the Sock Lord is on about, this idiot is a suspected car thief since he's not actually been convicted of anything, and any lawyer that is half awake would sue the eff out of the Sheriff for this, since this is America where you have a presumption of innocence as well as this being prejudicial AF to a jury pool. In addition to there being any number of reasons that a car reported as stolen might not actually be stolen.

Remember when LE did their jobs instead of posting cringe shit for clout????

Pepperidge Farms remembers....

Kids, in the state of Florida, the Sheriff is an elected official, and politicians are bad, m'kay.

Bernie Madoff stole rich peoples money and got a death sentence. This guy is violent and allowed to walk around. Its not just a 2 tiered justice system but one where the punishments do not fit the crimes. Its one where priorities are skewed.

I would not have put Maddoff in jail for even one day. Restitution? Yes. Take his stuff and make people whole if possible. Dock his income.

This guy looks to have a mental problem if he is randomly punching strangers and children. He needs jail or a mental ward. I guess its not important to protect the little people from violence as it is to put the white collar criminal in jail for the rest of his life because, well, rich people.

Bankman-Fried is about to find out he would have been better off shooting some low level videographer dead on a western movie set than committing a white collar crime. Seems he was incompetent at being a CEO and enabled underlings to mismanage funds for his two companies that traded off each others finances. They of course cut a plea deal to throw his arrogant but clueless @ss under the bus. The armorer was incompetent at her job. Someone died because of her negligence. She will go to jail for 18 months. He got 25 years.

George Floyd does not happen if he is in jail where he belonged. Maddoff is the problem! Yeah. right.

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT