ADVERTISEMENT

Biden and sensitive documents

What are your thoughts on the hundreds of documents Trump absconded with?
1) we are getting to the bottom of that. I have full faith in the current DOJ and the mainstream media that nothing will be swept under the rug
2) those documents were quickly identified after Trump left office and secured
3) at the end of the day they were at Mira Lago which is protected by the Secret Service
In Biden case, these documents werent identified for 6 years and were kept at a public university

Wow.
So this ‘think tank’ was started with tens of millions of dollars (mostly Chinese cash) at a University where they could hide the source of the donations. This ‘think tank’ has every major hitter in the Democrat party at the ribbon cutting ceremony and employs numerous ’consultants’ drawing nice salaries (from previously established ‘cash donations’) who then go on to serve major roles in the Biden administration.
Im becoming more and more convinced that 1) some sort of fix was in to ensure a Biden victory in 2022 so he could repay all this ‘investment’
2) with this amount of Democrat firepower on the payroll those classified docs point to a much larger conspiracy than ‘the movers accidentally scooped up some sensitive documents’ excuse.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/se...d-biden-think-tank-classified-docs-discovered
For how many years has Hiden told us that China wasn't the enemy. C'mon man!

Funny how these communists (Russia) are bad, but these communists (China) are good.

Those documents were held at an unsecured office at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement…whatever the eff that is. This “Center” was funded in large part by China cash…$50-70 million to be exact. I’ll bet this was set up like the “Clinton Foundation“ where tons of money flows in legally to buy influence or as payment for past influence. Members of the Biden Crime Syndicate (BCS) are all on the payroll and get to charge ‘reasonable expenses’ to the Center.
It’s kind of interesting that the classified intel docs concerned Ukraine (where the BCS was heavily involved), Britain (where the Steele Dossier originated), and Iran (who was the recipient of pallets of cash from Obama and Biden). What docs were scrubbed by the BCS lawyers?

Note: this post was posted on behalf of RayGravesGhost. His internet access was expired (Yes even Obama phones have limits) and he alone is responsible for the content posted above.
POTD!!!

This is the last time I'll point this out....we're taking Biden at his word that this is all he has, and he "didn't know" he had this.

How much more does he have that he "doesn't know about"?
100%
So they ‘self-reported’ 10 classified documents on Nov 2nd…I think that’s the current story. They must have known long before then about those docs and they wait until after the mid-terms to publicly disclose it.
1) how many other classified documents were ‘bleach-bitted’?
2) why are they disclosing all of this now? I mean this has been buried for 6 yrs…why now? Does Hunter‘s laptop allude to these docs?

100%
So they ‘self-reported’ 10 classified documents on Nov 2nd…I think that’s the current story. They must have known long before then about those docs and they wait until after the mid-terms to publicly disclose it.
2) why are they disclosing all of this now? I mean this has been buried for 6 yrs…why now? Does Hunter‘s laptop allude to these docs?
Makes you wonder if they aren't trying to get out in front of a bigger story that's coming.

100%
If Hunter's laptop references these documents, it will be game over.

By the way, this is the importance of winning elections: power to investigate.

1) we are getting to the bottom of that. I have full faith in the current DOJ and the mainstream media that nothing will be swept under the rug
2) those documents were quickly identified after Trump left office and secured
3) at the end of the day they were at Mira Lago which is protected by the Secret Service
In Biden case, these documents werent identified for 6 years and were kept at a public university
According to the law, They were not allowed to be at MaraLago whether they were secured or not. They were asked several times to be returned and they were not. As usual, Trump thought he was above the law. That’s intent. And were talking hundreds of docs.

In Biden’s case, they were returned as soon as they were identified, without being asked. Yes, the 10 intelligence reports (amongst hundreds of other allowed docs) weren’t supposed to be there in the first place, which is why they were returned as soon as they were identified.

The two situations aren’t close to being the same thing. But carry on with your Biden Crime Family story. It works on the gullible and makes for a great story on Fox and Breitbart.

According to the law, They were not allowed to be at MaraLago whether they were secured or not. They were asked several times to be returned and they were not. As usual, Trump thought he was above the law. That’s intent. And were talking hundreds of docs.

In Biden’s case, they were returned as soon as they were identified, without being asked. Yes, the 10 intelligence reports (amongst hundreds of other allowed docs) weren’t supposed to be there in the first place, which is why they were returned as soon as they were identified.
please tell me you aren’t that stupid

edit update: surprise surprise they found more secret docs.
But according to Joy Behar, Biden should get the benefit of the doubt bc everyone knows Trump is a thief and a liar while Biden isn’t. The same group of chicks who called Trumps actions ‘treasonous’ and possibly worthy of the death penalty. While Biden himself called Trumps actions ‘unprecedented’...oops and guess what lefties Trump had Presidential powers to declassify while Biden didn’t.

Last edited:
7755ki.jpg

Have you, fake Captain?
Listen little one....lets take a vote here and see who everyone think the fraud is!! Game? I am anything but. Go back to your chicken chit college post that you were tru=ing to embarrass non college attendee's. Go look what I said. You lied on your own post, son! You lied about owning a big boat...and I caught you RED HANDED. I CAUGHT YOU. I would imagine most have caught you in your lies....you are a never has been! You really need to go find a life.

Let us hope that Biden didn't try to sneak out classified documents by stuffing them down his pants as Sandy Berger once did. Not hard to imagine what they would look like, or worse, smell like.

Listen little one....lets take a vote here and see who everyone think the fraud is!! Game? I am anything but. Go back to your chicken chit college post that you were tru=ing to embarrass non college attendee's. Go look what I said. You lied on your own post, son! You lied about owning a big boat...and I caught you RED HANDED. I CAUGHT YOU. I would imagine most have caught you in your lies....you are a never has been! You really need to go find a life.
So you admit you lied about being a Captain. Got it.

And sorry, dude, that was my boat. Not my fish, though I never said it was. It was just bait.

0 for 2.

Let us hope that Biden didn't try to sneak out classified documents by stuffing them down his pants as Sandy Berger once did. Not hard to imagine what they would look like, or worse, smell like.
Maybe he tried to flush them down the toilet like Trump was caught doing.

please tell me you aren’t that stupid

edit update: surprise surprise they found more secret docs.
But according to Joy Behar, Biden should get the benefit of the doubt bc everyone knows Trump is a thief and a liar while Biden isn’t. The same group of chicks who called Trumps actions ‘treasonous’ and possibly worthy of the death penalty. While Biden himself called Trumps actions ‘unprecedented’...oops and guess what lefties Trump had Presidential powers to declassify while Biden didn’t.
Nobody is without fault here, as I’ve said. But if you have proof that Biden lied, then please share it. We know Trump lied.

Who cares what Joy Behr said, whoever that is.

Nobody is without fault here, as I’ve said. But if you have proof that Biden lied, then please share it. We know Trump lied.

Who cares what Joy Behr said, whoever that is.
I challenge you little one....tell me when the idiot EVER told the truth. We will check back after you google it

In 2016, the house (including) Hakeem, started with Trump being an Illegitimate president, should be impeached, etc. It was shocking to see at the time (regardless of what you thought of Trump).

For Biden, I would stay above the fray, but impeach Mayorkas (guy is beyond worthless and a traitor for what he has not done at the border), investigate Hunter and the FBI. If those three roads legitimately lead to Biden, so be it.

The right needs to be careful about what the middle thinks. They need to tie it back to issues that the middle can appreciate. Borders and migrants over-running cities such as NYC, Chicago and DC. We see it every day. FBI investigating parents who want control at local school boards so that they do not get over-run by indoctrination? The middle gets it.

By extension, they need to look forward to the next election. It is under 24 months away.
The left didn’t care from 2018 to 2020 trying to impeach Trump three times, I promise you the middle doesn’t care if the Republicans investigate the next two years.

Last edited:
China Joe is an illegitimate, corrupt, senile ‘ole coot! He is a property & asset of China and many more.

We MUST see the tax files for the entire Biden Family since 2000.
I’m good with that. Tit for tat. Full transparency.

The two situations aren’t close to being the same thing. But carry on with your Biden Crime Family story. It works on the gullible and makes for a great story on Fox and Breitbart.
One difference - like the laptop, they were actually discovered on 11/2

Why not disclosed then? Any theories?

One difference - like the laptop, they were actually discovered on 11/2

Why not disclosed then? Any theories?
This is straight out of the lib playbook:

1 - Accuse Trump of doing something he did not.

2 - We later find out the libs actually DID THE THING THEY CLAIMED TRUMP DID

3 - Libs say they are fine with holding the lib accountable, as long as we hold Trump accountable as well.

We have the dumbest trolls on the internet. No wonder @BSC911 thinks he can get a period.

My favorite part of all this is watching the people who gave Trump a pass for keeping classified documents now in an uproar over Biden having a few.

It’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT