ADVERTISEMENT

BFR

agreen3733

Swamp Thing
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2005
My opinion will not be popular but I see he is just a few made shots from hitting the bottom of the net until he takes off. He lights it up in practice (from what ive heard by national broadcasts) and has no fear when entering the game to get his shot up (I keep seeing it). I think he's rushing up his shot and pressing, but not by much. But he keeps shooting-he must know he can shoot but hasn't figured out why in the game they aren't going down. I would like to see him just slow down a millisecond, set himself better, then let it go. Coach White is obviously giving him time on the floor and encouraging him to shoot bc of what he sees daily in practice, nothing but net. He could be a real difference maker for us. Im no sunshine pumper. I want to put my hand thru a wall at every miss of his I've watched. But I can also see him catching fire after watching one or two go in that he could start winning some games for us with his stroke. The time for that is coming up fast. Coach White keeps giving him the chance, and BFR keeps being fearless. Imagine him off the bench in a game to go to the sweet 16 and he nails 2-4 threes in a row. I don't think its a stretch at all. I Just wonder how close he is to getting back his confidence. it may only be one or 2 shots away. Corner 3 tonight that hit back rim may have done it. I hope he keeps shooting. Its why hes on scholy. I think its a matter of time until they start going in, but im not delusional-we need them asap. His future with us will depend on can he take practice court to game. We need his shots to start going in during the games now. I don't think its far away from happening but its also hard on all of us to watch with us needing results from him and not getting them. At some point, with the confidence hes showing to fire them up, they gotta start going in, right? I personally think so. throw darts at me if u must, I can handle it. BFR can too, bc he just keeps shooting. theyre gonna start going in. They have too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News