ADVERTISEMENT

Because of the democrat caused shut down, Owebama's Pentagon is denying

_MDVOL

Gator Great
May 20, 2013
the $100,000 Death benefit promised to every American Serviceman being murdered in Afghanistan because Owebama left them there for moslem terrorist target practice until his official surrender date in 2014

There's never been a President who has stooped to the depth of depravity and purposely inflicting pain on American citizens in his demand of furthering his own warped agenda.

BTW, his Park Police arrested a man for jogging on the National Mall yesterday and fined him $100.00 for that heinous crime

BUT
Today, his Park Police are told to "Stand Down"( just like he ordered the US Border Patrol according to their Union head and not pursue drug smugglers, illegal aliens, potential terrorists, etc and like he told the US Military and CIA while 4 Americans were being butchered in Benghazi) while the Mall is taken over by tens of thousands of ILLEGAL ALIENS and their supporters demanding immediate AMNESTY.

What a great American Patriot

A disgrace to the office and to this nation

Well, none of that matters, the golf course at andrews air force base was able to stay open......................I hope the pubs show some back bone here.

Owebama kept HIS Andrews AFB Golf Course open,(each round he whacks away at costs taxpayers $75,000) kept the Congressional Gym open and on the 1st day of his contrived Shut-Down, sent $445 Million taxpayer dollars to CPB to fund democrat propaganda on NPR and PBS

But he put Barrycades up to keep WWII veterans out of their nown monument, tried to shut down Mount Vernon and when told he couldn't as it was run by a Private Entity, he ordered the Mount Vernon Parking lots "Barrycaded", hus shutting down Mount Vernon

He sent his Owebaffen Brown Shirts to shut down the roads to Mt. Rushmore. The Republican governor sent State Troopers to remove the Barrycades and issued a warning that NO South Dakota public roads would be closed by anyone not authorized by the State of South Dakota to do so and anyone attempting to would be arrested.So Owebama then sent his Brownshirts back to put up Barrycades up on Scenic View pull offs.

The governors of Wisconsin, Texas, and Oklahoma told him to pound sand and ordered ALL Parks to remain open, paying for their operating out of state funds.
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer offered to do the same with the Grand Canyon, but Owebama has the Red Ass for her and Arizona citizens and told her to go to hell.

Just like he did Trump when The Donald offered to fund the White House tours so little kids from across the nation who had booked tours for their once in a lifetime visit to the White House..

delete. duplicate post

This post was edited on 10/8 3:44 PM by _MDVOL

Re: delete. duplicate post

Good Lord. I hope the Obamas won't be forced to give up any of their dozens of assistants and servants or have to skip any lavish vacations.

Re: delete. duplicate post

Fisher House shamed the Chicago lowlife and democrats into begging the House Republicans for a bill restoring the already paid for Death Benefits for the soldiers that Owebama left in Afganistan for the Taliban to murder by stepping in and offering to pay the money themselves.

I worked in DC off and on from 1985-2005 doing electrical service work as well as remodeling

From the White House to the old Walter Reed hospital(where my son was born in 1986) about 3 miles. George Bush and Dick(Darth) Cheney used to visit it on a weekly basis WITHOUT CAMERAS or reporters to meet with wounded American servicemen and their families and to offer words of comfort as well as governmebtal assistance.
Sometimes more than once a week.

During the time the Golfer-in-Chief has been in office, he has played 138 rounds of golf,(so far, but his chefs and his caddies are considered essential employees) but only made ONE visit to the old Walter Reed hospital to visit wounded veterans and that was days before he was Coronated,He went on MLK Birthday, 2009 and he brought a bunch of CBC chowderheads(Don't know if Corrine Brown (*of GO-GATAs fame) was amongst them as well as dozens of cameras and reporters.

It is now closed and they renamed Bethesda Naval Hospital, Walter-Reed. It is located just outside DC off Wisconsin Ave. It is exactly 9.4 miles from the White House
He finally went there for the 1st time in 2011, then made 2 photo op visits prior to the 2012 election.

I don't recall any mention of any visits since.

Owebama is also the same man who tried to force wounded soldiers and Marines to pay for their own rehab and artifical limbs until his own party screamed at him as being out of his mind.

He did hike Tri-Care premiums on these same Soldiers, sailors, Marines and Airmen while at the same time, he flushed 200 BILLION taxpayer dollars on the hoax of :"Green Energy" .

He really loves the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines of this nation as well as their families and proves it daily

Typical response from a left wing Owebama lover

When you can't debate on the merits and can't defend the actions of the most unfit President ever elected, launch personal attacks upon the posters who dare insult or blaspheme the Prophet Owebama...... Alinsky 101

All those who dare touch his Holy Gate with their car bumper, must be slain.
Soldiers and sailors who died at Fort Hood, the Little Rock Army Recruitment Center or the US Naval Yard at the hands of Owebama Supporters are no big deal.

Unlike a cerytain 17 yr old dope smoking, thug burgular(caught at school with stolen women's jewelry. Claimed some friend whose name he didn't know, gave them to him as well as the pry bar in his back pack along with the marijuana residue) who was trying to bash in the head of a "White Hispanic" in Florida.

If Owebama had a son, he'd look just like the tatted up, full gold grill sportin' Saint Trayvon. He said so.

Your posts are so incomprehensible they're difficult to rebut. Do you have ADD?

P.S. All I did was call you a Righty (not a neocon, a tea bagger, a wing nut, etc.). If you consider that a personal attack, I've overestimated either your political leanings, or your intelligence. I'll let you decide.

This post was edited on 10/14 10:34 AM by badselectioncommittee

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT