ADVERTISEMENT

Batteries cost more than the car

This is what happens when you drive a cell phone

What a dumba$#. She is afraid she will run out of air, so instead of trying to conserve the air she has, she decides to use her air by getting on tiktok and making a video. Did not know that Tesla's were airtight. It said she didn't want to use the manual door release for fear it might damage the car. My guess is she didn't know how to use the manual door release or even knew their was one.

What a dumba$#. She is afraid she will run out of air, so instead of trying to conserve the air she has, she decides to use her air by getting on tiktok and making a video. Did not know that Tesla's were airtight. It said she didn't want to use the manual door release for fear it might damage the car. My guess is she didn't know how to use the manual door release or even knew their was one.
Most average IQ for a cell phone driver 🤣

I know one on this forum who is another solid data point in this regard!

It’s fake. People will do anything for attention.

I don’t want to trigger fats…. I just like to help
Do the L’s still hurt or are you just used to it by now?

“Murillo is one of the approximately 14,000 employees Tesla has laid off since April — a shocking 10% of the company’s global workforce.”

That was before trumpflation hit
Inflation has doubled Tesla’s Cybertruck pricing since the announcement?

That’s a bit above the average for the auto industry.

It’s about 32% since 2018.

Man, things just keep worse and worse for Tesla:

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

unless you think the profit per truck has increased that much, yes i would say it was the costs involved.

Do the L’s still hurt or are you just used to it by now?

“Murillo is one of the approximately 14,000 employees Tesla has laid off since April — a shocking 10% of the company’s global workforce.”
L's?? i assume you mean losses. youre a moron fats, just like the rest on here. You know that already, you live your life, it has told you that since you were a child growing up in oklahoma. Imagine if you grew up someplace that had smart people?? Imagine what it would be like for you working in new york city or san francisco. How do you think you would fare??? Go test drive a tessy and educate yourself. youre just a sheep swinging at ghosts now...

"Earlier this year, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said Chinese EVs are so good that without trade barriers, “they will pretty much demolish most other car companies in the world.”"

Reactions: fatman76
"Earlier this year, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said Chinese EVs are so good that without trade barriers, “they will pretty much demolish most other car companies in the world.”"

China puts more C02 into the air than the rest of the developed world combined, yet seems to lead the EV push.

Let that sink in for a second...

everyone should experience it once in a lifetime... its unreal.
jerkit.gif
jerkit.gif

scoff3.gif

Last edited:
Just saw online that quite a few charging stations across the Country are being vandalized as people are stealing the cooper wiring. Man, Bidenomics is great.
You mean there is crime?? lol. Its a boom hope you’re crushing it like most people are.

maryland I love my big ole honkin gas guzzlin F150 - I am sure driving a tesla is nice - I like how much I enjoy driving my golf cart around the neighborhood with my Grandchildren

maryland I love my big ole honkin gas guzzlin F150 - I am sure driving a tesla is nice - I like how much I enjoy driving my golf cart around the neighborhood with my Grandchildren
i have no issue with you driving what you want, i have issues with you have strong opinions on things you know nothing about... remember, i am a freedom loving american patriot, not a slave to the invisible man or woman...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT