ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Biden Diary legislation.

MSM covering the person getting in trouble for stealing the diary but not touching what was in the diary.
Theo, this is why the second amendment is in place. The buck stops at my doorstep. The left wants to strip away our constitutional rights so there will be no resistance to their Marxist takeover. You've got a huge blind spot here. Ask Israel.

MSM covering the person getting in trouble for stealing the diary but not touching what was in the diary.

Indeed. Literally throwing people in jail for stealing Ashleys diary. Wouldn’t the next logical question be…are the things in Ashleys Diary written by her? And if so….

I bet the Presidential immunity haters want nothing to do with this topic.

Indeed. Literally throwing people in jail for stealing Ashleys diary. Wouldn’t the next logical question be…are the things in Ashleys Diary written by her? And if so….

The MSM would be giving Pulitizer Prizes to crackheads if this was Ivanka or Tiffany. :rolleyes:

She should have photocopied every page and given it back.

But if there is a silver lining, Dems can’t say the diary isn’t real and isn’t Ashely’s.

So we know now Joe molested his daughter. At least that’s her story, when she thinks no one is listening.

She should have photocopied every page and given it back.

But if there is a silver lining, Dems can’t say the diary isn’t real and isn’t Ashely’s.

So we know now Joe molested his daughter. At least that’s her story, when she thinks no one is listening.
@kalimgoodman

giphy.gif

What we have shown ITT, is that the left doesn’t care one bit about justice, or no ones above the law, immunity etc…

They only care about stopping Trump. So when we debate them on immunity, classified docs, insurrection, hush money etc…

Remember, they don’t give a damn about right and wrong. Just winning and losing, and will stop at nothing to accomplish their goal. Empty moral vessels, every damn one of them. No compromises.

This is no different then going after the gun manufacturer instead of the person using it to kill someone.

This reminds me of the reporter that had the undercover videos of (un)Planned Parenthood officials bragging about selling aborted baby parts in 2016. His California house/office was raided by Kamala, evidence confiscated, and he’s had to deal with legal charges and lawsuits since then.

But what happened to the news coverage/criminal charges against PP??? Nothing, of course.

This reminds me of the reporter that had the undercover videos of (un)Planned Parenthood officials bragging about selling aborted baby parts in 2016. His California house/office was raided by Kamala, evidence confiscated, and he’s had to deal with legal charges and lawsuits since then.

But what happened to the news coverage/criminal charges against PP??? Nothing, of course.

Our Government is so damn corrupt it’s gross. The left is perfectly fine with this corruption. The sad part is that it will turn on them as well at some point. I am not convinced that these sickos won’t enjoy it.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Do you know if the diary is altered if the daughter is nuts? Do you know anything about it other than your weird fetish for young children??

I know if one of Trump's family wrote it, it would be all over MSM for the rest of the campaign season.
cannot argue with you there. And that would be wrong. i dont take my marching orders from the MSM or anyone else for that matter, i am the boss of bosses.

Since our resident libs are ignoring this thread like it was paying respect to America, I wonder how they accept this? I mean, ITS REAL! Will they still vote for a man that has sexually abused his daughter? Takes payoffs for giving access to Americas secrets? Why are they avoiding this thread? Agendas over morals and ethics? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU are disgusting people. The end.

EWWWWWWW...that is even WORSE. What kind of people are you all? GROSS!!
i dont know about your, but i dont rememeber being 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do know a lot of people that are bat chit cray though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT